Preview Richmond vs West Coast - 1:45pm Saturday the 6th of May @ The MCG - Desperate times call for desperate measures... or do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

His foot might have just pulled up sore after his first game in a long time, it might not mean he has re-injured it.
Hard to know the truth. VFL would have been ideal but under the circumstances not a bad plan to play soldo for limited minutes.
Seemed like it worked and he could build on that this week. He was named in the side, nekminit late out.

Hoping to see Dow as the sub.

Its tough coming on as sub. If he's sub and the comes on and can't get into it, his career is in trouble. It's already hard for him with Taranto, Hopper, Prestia all ahead of him in his position. I'd def play him over Ross, but he's going to have to take his next chance he gets at AFL.

Your rating as a poster is degenerating with every post son !!

quit whilst you atleast while your not on ignore
Sorry I didn’t know you wore the 👑crown👑 in here
Thought it was Groupie_ .. my mistake

Sorry I didn’t know you wore the 👑crown👑 in here
Thought it was Groupie_ .. my mistake
I don't know how this started but I am all for it.
restaurant come GIF

Just add him to long list of injured players whose return to play has been completely butchered by the rehab staff.

If it turns out to be the same injury then yes we can say that, but we just need to wait until we hear from the club.

Hopefully they’re just being extra cautious and he’ll be back next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping we're just giving Soldo a week to be 100% again and it's not multiple weeks with the same ongoing issue, we need him fit.

With Bailey Williams leading Wet Toast's ruck division, this is one week we can afford to try getting away with the Ryan/Miller combo - they should go well I reckon.

So frustrating, I was really looking forward to our first look at Soldo with Taranto, Meatball and Hopper all at his feet. :sadv1:

Hoping we're just giving Soldo a week to be 100% again and it's not multiple weeks with the same ongoing issue, we need him fit.

With Bailey Williams leading Wet Toast's ruck division, this is one week we can afford to try getting away with the Ryan/Miller combo - they should go well I reckon.

So frustrating, I was really looking forward to our first look at Soldo with Taranto, Meatball and Hopper all at his feet. :sadv1:
Had a foot problem, didn’t play any games brought into the side out with a foot injury

Had a foot problem, didn’t play any games brought into the side out with a foot injury

I'm not assuming injury mate, I think a bit of soreness is the more likely scenario seeing he played the game out well and was picked for this week. He may have finished up 50/50 to play this week even if he'd played VFL instead - in which case last week would have been a certain loss in the seniors.

If he's 70-80% for this weekend and we know we can get him much closer to 100% for the Cats and set him up better for the season, it's the right call IMO.

Soldo managed to have him cherry ripe for Geelol. An elephant never forgets. Hawkins 2020. Remember me and ending my season. Your next son.
Fight GIF

Last edited:
Noah Cumberland is extremely talented, but he is not a gorilla full forward and never will be…He just has to chase and tackle…Or at least be accountable…At the moment he is doing neither…So he goes back…Hopefully he gets the message and can be a part of turning our season around…

Interesting tweet by Boston tiger ….if this info is 100% correct it disproves the suggestion he doesn’t do much except wait for a ball to come his way

Why do we insist on rushing players back???
I know we are struggling but jesus christ, I miss our old patient approach.
Players would be ready to go but we'd hold them back an extra week.

This is shocking injury management. What is happening to this club?
Graham is the another player who seems rushed back…hope not.,.let’s see how he goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back