Summer RIO 2016 - Rio Calling (Share pics & stories of your visit)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm unfamiliar with diegodcg as a poster. Is he an actual Brazilian who has sufficient interest in footy to follow the season and post here regularly?
Yep and if you read some of his posts on the Port board and analysing our games you would think he has been watching the game for 20 years not 16 or 17 months.

You had the opportunity to push Hamish off the top of a mountain and you didn't?

I'll have the Federal Police waiting for you at the airport.
Yeah fair call. It was Gill though, haven't seen Hamish yet. Today was amazing saw bolts heat, the crowd just love him

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

pepsi I just saw you liked my post about Chiler and the over reaction to the Ryan Lochte bullshit, so if you are still on line what has it been like walking around, busing, training and driving around Rio like. Do you feel safe or has the media in Oz overdone the 3rd world unsafe squalor angle??

Ryan Lochte is just a dick. We have been really careful but we didn't have to be. Trains, buses, the subway and walking around copacabana, Ipanema and the Olympic areas have all been fine. Tourists are everywhere with their phones and wallets out. The police and military presence has been strong everywhere we go. Some of our events finish around midnight and there's been no issues. The only thing I can't comment on is between 2am-6am. All the venues have been great. Its been really well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back