Riverina Football League-2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Some accident. He must have fists as big as watermelons. The fist cut his eyebrow resulting in 7 stitches and following through with his elbow broke his nose. Sniper. Out on the street he'd be looking at 3 months.

Looks like we were both wrong. Quote from the Nerrandera president at the tribunial "We believe that when the ball was spoiled, Calum's arm swung back and he hit himself which resulted in the injuries".
What a muppet. Sniper Lichfield got 4 weeks. I stick by what I said earlier. On the streets, assault, 3 months. Dog act.

Broken nose, 7 stitches in the eyebrow and concussion. Nerrandera president at the tribunial... "We believe that when the ball was spoiled, Calum's arm swung back and hit himself which resulted in the injuries".
What a muppet. Sniper Lichfield got 4 weeks. As I said earlier, on the street, assault, 3 months. Dog act.

Coolamon and Ganmain look like theymight be the top two teams so far. Tigers V Ganmain this week is a huge game and its hard to pick a winner. I thought Tigers looked pretty good on the ANZAC day. Amazing what happens when you scrap the so called press they were TRYING to do and just play one on one footy

Tigers V Ganmain is a big game. If tigers lose they go another game behind Ganmain and Coolamon
Coolamon V Gullie is a huge game to see where Coolamon really are at. Home game against a tough team.

Hahaha Gullie are like Richmond they choke in big games.
hard to argue against that. some real positives were the performances of dan kennedy, nick perryman and fred sleeth seems to be a good pick up. Coolamon just stepped it up a gear in the last q. wiggers was fantastic along with roberts some class there. not the end of the world though, three good sides three narrow losses, if they lose to leeton there might be a few questions asked

From what I saw Gullie Man there are a lot of positives to come out of that game for the demons. Gullie will finish top 3 IMO no doubt. Its a long year and its only just gone may.

So Cal Garvey from Leeton played last week? Injurys can't have been too bad then. Sounds like an overreaction to me, how does a bloke get 4 weeks for a "king hit" and the "victim" only misses 1week! The tribunal system in this league seems very messed up.

Why does the length of injury supposed to impact on time of suspended? I hear Narrandera were at it again, king hitting Turveys full forward on the weekend and old mate got sent off. Anyone else hear that?

So Cal Garvey from Leeton played last week? Injurys can't have been too bad then. Sounds like an overreaction to me, how does a bloke get 4 weeks for a "king hit" and the "victim" only misses 1week! The tribunal system in this league seems very messed up.
this sounds like Leeton thing to do they dont hold much credabilty through out the league for this type of thing. No RFL clubs over wagga way trust them to do the right thing

Gullie are a good side, but what an effort by Coolamon. Can anybody stop Lew Roberts?

Roberts was pretty quiet on the weekend until the last 1/4. From what I've heard from people in Melbourne he's not really firing yet which might be a worry for some defences in the RFL.

Roberts was pretty quiet on the weekend until the last 1/4. From what I've heard from people in Melbourne he's not really firing yet which might be a worry for some defences in the RFL.
Yeah, he is just a class above. Does whatever he wants on the field. Without him Coolamon don't come back in the last quarter to win. The Green men walk a foot taller with him in their side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does the length of injury supposed to impact on time of suspended? I hear Narrandera were at it again, king hitting Turveys full forward on the weekend and old mate got sent off. Anyone else hear that?
Well it can't have been a king hit if a bloke only misses a week, high contact yes, but a king hit is a term thrown around way to much,

I was actually at the Narrandera v Turvey game and it was actually a fight between the 2 blokes and the Narrandera bloke threw the first real punch and dropped the Turvey bloke, not much more in it. And GeeUUess just refrain on the use of the term "king hit" if you haven't any proof, it's quite a degrading thing to call someone if they haven't done it.

Speaking of Narrandera I think they are going to have there work cut out on Saturday against the best side in the comp Coolamon, I think Coolamon by plenty, sounds like to many injuries and blokes out of form for them to get close,

Narrandera were slow out of the blocks last year so maybe the Coolamon game is just the game they need right now. and who says a king hit has to put a guy out for more than 1 week?? It can still be a king hit without putting a guy out for weeks yeah??? Be interesting to see if any of this happens against Coolamon as I believe that would be the wrong thing to do against them ??

I think Leeton had the bye in there somewhere. So it would have been 3 weeks after the hit b4 he played again.

I think Leeton had the bye in there somewhere. So it would have been 3 weeks after the hit b4 he played again.
Fair enough, what I should have mentioned is that a couple of Leeton blokes told me he would be out for 6-7weeks and that's what was said at the tribunal apparently, so it's a quick recovery or Leeton were stretching the truth a little, anyway Litchfield got 4 weeks and there's not much they can do about it now.

Anyone got any predictions for this weekends games?

Well it can't have been a king hit if a bloke only misses a week, high contact yes, but a king hit is a term thrown around way to much,

I was actually at the Narrandera v Turvey game and it was actually a fight between the 2 blokes and the Narrandera bloke threw the first real punch and dropped the Turvey bloke, not much more in it. And GeeUUess just refrain on the use of the term "king hit" if you haven't any proof, it's quite a degrading thing to call someone if they haven't done it.

Speaking of Narrandera I think they are going to have there work cut out on Saturday against the best side in the comp Coolamon, I think Coolamon by plenty, sounds like to many injuries and blokes out of form for them to get close,
I was repeating what I heard. I can't change what I heard...I did ask if anybody else had heard anything. I don't even know what player was involved, so hardly degrading anybody. Thanks for your clarification though.
A few good games this week. Coolamon, Tigers, Mango and Gullie should all win but it could quite easily go the other way as well. I'm tipping some tight results. Gut feeling there will be a draw, possibly Mango and Turvey.

CAK to beat Leeton by 35
Turvey to beat MCUE by 7
Griff to beat Tigers by 40
Cool to beat Narr by 60

Just spoke to a bloke in Narrandera and said they have 10 out this week, are having a really bad run with injuries
Hillman
Burden
Doyle
M Rice
Litchfield
Johnson
Sullivan
Patterson
Davis
Light

All out injured, so I bet they are looking forward to the bye.

CAK to beat Leeton by 35
Turvey to beat MCUE by 7
Griff to beat Tigers by 40
Cool to beat Narr by 60

Just spoke to a bloke in Narrandera and said they have 10 out this week, are having a really bad run with injuries
Hillman
Burden
Doyle
M Rice
Litchfield
Johnson
Sullivan
Patterson
Davis
Light

All out injured, so I bet they are looking forward to the bye.

Take 10 out of any side and they'll struggle. Still have some good players though playing

Can we ban narrendera people from posting on here. First they said nothing in Litchfields and then they said nothing in Hillmans. Paper today says he got 5 weeks. Fair dinkum.

Can we ban narrendera people from posting on here. First they said nothing in Litchfields and then they said nothing in Hillmans. Paper today says he got 5 weeks. Fair dinkum.
Can we also ban illiterate muppets who can't spell Narrandera. Fair Dinkum

I see no one has mentioned anything about Burden getting his jaw broken by Poka from Griffith, but got off because the umpire didn't think there was anything in it! I thought a hip and shoulder to the head was illegal especially when you break someone's jaw. I think that Olsen was the umpire, AFL Riverina's golden umpire.

Tigers are on the way up it looks like (the bye probably came at the wrong time for them) . Gullie and Griffith is a big game this week. The old 8 point game. Be interesting to see the rep side get announced as the Farrer has already announced there side.
Round 6 predictions
Griffith to upset gullie in a close one
Mango to beat Narrandera in a close one
Coolamon by plenty over turvey
Ganmain in a close one over Leeton

Can we also ban illiterate muppets who can't spell Narrandera. Fair Dinkum
How do you spell injuries champ? It sure isn't injurys.

Tigers are on the way up it looks like (the bye probably came at the wrong time for them) . Gullie and Griffith is a big game this week. The old 8 point game. Be interesting to see the rep side get announced as the Farrer has already announced there side.
Round 6 predictions
Griffith to upset gullie in a close one
Mango to beat Narrandera in a close one
Ganmain in a close one over Leeton
Gullie will beat Griffith pretty easily imo. 10 goals.
Narrandera to beat Mango but 50/50.
Ganmain to beat Leeton easily enough 5-10 goals.

Using last years rep side as a guide who is in and who is out?

Here is last years team
http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/97943/talent-packed-team-unveiled/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back