Preview Rnd 3 - Carlton vs Essendon Sunday 6th April @ MCG 7:10pm - Squad post #1120

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt we'll want to start discussing this tonight, however I am just putting the finishing touches on my preview, so it won't be ready until tomorrow at some stage.

Aph - if you would please do the honors and lock this bad boy until later on tonight...

Out: McLean
In: Walker

Lucky to stay in: Ellard, White, Rowe
Unlucky to miss out: Watson, Casboult, Cripps

Don't think Kreuzer will get up so Rowe keeps his spot

Essendon have alot of talls for us to deal with. Might not be able to have buckley, thouy and simpson/yarran down back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN : Walker - (Straight to the Fwd line, rotating through the middle).

OUT: McLean ( I hope he is very underdone).

Like Kreuzer, Warnock plays much better as the lone ruckman with a bit of Rowe/Casboult relief. Until Warnock plays badly, I can't see Kreuzer getting into the side. It doesn't work when they play together!

IN : Walker - (Straight to the Fwd line, rotating through the middle).

OUT: McLean ( I hope he is very underdone).

Like Kreuzer, Warnock plays much better as the lone ruckman with a bit of Rowe/Casboult relief. Until Warnock plays badly, I can't see Kreuzer getting into the side. It doesn't work when they play together!

I think our second half was very positive. Murphy hitting his straps, Yaz kept us in the game and Buckleys determination and grit / Run from the back half was A+ for someone playing his second game of AFL footy. Kid has some mongrel about him. I think a few changes this week to tweak the side will go a long for us to knock the bombers off. We need to inject some more pace into the side. I thought Rowe was ok but we are definitely screaming for Hendo to be in that backline.

Outs: Brock, Rowe
Ins: Walker and Graham

I would love to make 1 more change but we need to settle the side. Hendo moves back and Walker to the forward line. Want to fit Casboult in somehow

I think our second half was very positive. Murphy hitting his straps, Yaz kept us in the game and Buckleys determination and grit / Run from the back half was A+ for someone playing his second game of AFL footy. Kid has some mongrel about him. I think a few changes this week to tweak the side will go a long for us to knock the bombers off. We need to inject some more pace into the side. I thought Rowe was ok but we are definitely screaming for Hendo to be in that backline.

Outs: Brock, Rowe
Ins: Walker and Graham

I would love to make 1 more change but we need to settle the side. Hendo moves back and Walker to the forward line. Want to fit Casboult in somehow
Rowe did some nice things in defence, But yeah I think it's Casboult or Rowe (depending on whether we need a fwd or back target) to help Warnock Or Kreuzer.

Some of our greatest wins against this mob over the years have eventuated when no one gives us a snow flakes chance in hell and when we have our backs to the wall.

Don't give up yet, another classic could be right on the cards next week, hope so anyway, would be a great way to spend my birthday...;)

Has anyone got Robbo's disposal efficiency from last night?

I am so sick of him kicking without thinking. There's absolutely no point going in hard if you just turn it straight back over.

Can not believe people want White out of the squad?! We looked much better with him in there. Will be severely unhappy if he gets dropped.

Cripps for Mclean

Graham for Robbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back