Universal Love ROBBIE GRAY ROBBIE GRAY ROBBIE GRAY ROBBIE GRAY ROBBIE GRAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Flags are a team achievement and shouldn't be used in comparing individual players' greatness.

Tredders was the best player in the league and captain in a year we won the flag. That can't be ignored.

There resumes are otherwise reasonably close but Warren has just a couple of extra runs on the board for me.

Tredders was the best player in the league and captain in a year we won the flag. That can't be ignored.

There resumes are otherwise reasonably close but Warren has just a couple of extra runs on the board for me.
Plus the best CHF for multiple years in a row. Robbie a clear second, but if you were building a team from scratch and had the choice of a champion CHF or a champion midfielder/forward as the one player you didn't have to fight in the draft for, I'd be going the champion CHF every day of the week.

Swamp posted this on 1/1/2020, no minimum game limit. In decent company. 4 Brownlow medalists and 3 Norm Smith medalists in that lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamp posted this on 1/1/2020, no minimum game limit. In decent company. 4 Brownlow medalists and 3 Norm Smith medalists in that lot.

Wingard went close, but only about 18 disposals per game. There's probably plenty of ball magnets that were just under a goal a game too.

ROBBIE GRAY!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back