Rookie Draft & PSD prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd draft him on name awesomeness alone I would have thought.
Disappointed me when I found out it was pronounced Ca'hoon , something like Colk-a-hooooooooooon! would have been far more exciting ... ;)

Disappointed me when I found out it was pronounced Ca'hoon , something like Colk-a-hooooooooooon! would have been far more exciting ... ;)

I didn't know that. Might explain why he got overlooked.

We are one of three clubs that don't have anyone on their permission to train list. Geelong and West Coast being the other two.
Presumably if we have someone special in mind we don't want to advertise it and we already know enough about them to know what they can do on the field/track. With Garlett, of course, its his non-football issues that are the big unknown.

Presumably if we have someone special in mind we don't want to advertise it and we already know enough about them to know what they can do on the field/track. With Garlett, of course, its his non-football issues that are the big unknown.

Yep, or they could already be training with another club.

Last year, didn't we only pick up one of the blokes off the permission-to-train list?

We had Justin Clarke, Stephen Wrigley, Scott Clark and Sam Michael on our permission to train list. We ended up picking all except for Scott Clark, going with Jack Crisp instead.

i think newell also comes under category 2 rookie which would mean we have 2 rookies currently so have 2 spots to fill for the 44 players and 1 under the category b
I'm not sure Newell still qualifies as a category 2 rookie does he?

I'm not sure Newell still qualifies as a category 2 rookie does he?

yeah i didnt think so either but i read somewhere nsw/scholarship rookies would be category 2, since when they were scholarship players they werent actually counted as rookies of any sort so their elevation puts them as B though my interpretation could be wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody shattered for Cal. He is a great clubman and deserves a chance to prove he is good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back