Preview Round 1 2024 - GWS Giants v North Melbourne, 4.35 pm Saturday 16 March @ ENGIE Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forecast models appear to be downgrading rainfall amounts/prospects for tomorrow. Looks like if it eventuates, like some nuisance rain but will check again later once forecast models update.

Looking good, hopefully a completely dry day/game. :D

The videos of that game fill me with such emotion and joy. I enjoyed being at the finals game last year against St Kilda at the 'G but being on your home turf with such an incredible vibe and atmosphere cannot be beat. :D

Quite easily my favourite attended footy game to date. :D

Forecast models appear to be downgrading rainfall amounts/prospects for tomorrow. Looks like if it eventuates, like some nuisance rain but will check again later once forecast models update.

The videos of that game fill me with such emotion and joy. I enjoyed being at the finals game last year against St Kilda at the 'G but being on your home turf with such an incredible vibe and atmosphere cannot be beat. :D

Favourite game attended at Giants Stadium, but the wins in finals against the Swans are my favourite attended anywhere, especially that first one in front of 60k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to work that day so couldn’t make it to the G but went to the Village Belle in St Kilda to watch it.

God it was a lot of fun being in a St Kilda pub and being the only Giants supporter in the gaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back