Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo better play!

anyway

WHO IS EXCITED??????

COS I AM!!!
PORTS FOR THE UPSET!!
Never lost a Boak milestone game! His 200th this week
Yeah good luck with that. We will be lucky if we kick more than 8 goals for the game.

Better watch out for the tigers this season, I've got a good feeling we're in for a shot top 4. Sides like the hawks, swans, cats will all slide. The addition of Prestia will lift us to the next level. Bookmark it.
Richmond have as much chance of making the top 4 as that I have of winning SC :drunk:

Better watch out for the tigers this season, I've got a good feeling we're in for a shot top 4. Sides like the hawks, swans, cats will all slide. The addition of Prestia will lift us to the next level. Bookmark it.

Thanks KB

Go comb your hair (singular) and have a lie down

Youve got 9th sewn up Fred ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do yo think Collingwood will go Fredmund?

Yeah, because he had so much success at lifting a more talented team in the suns to the next level. :p:p

I like the cut of your jib...
Freddygotfingered I'm tossing up between Rance or JJ from the Bulldogs, plz help I'm stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back