Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been spending all my time on my starting side and am past the point of total immersion am going crazy. I'm drinking heavily and my flat is a mess. I have post it notes on the fridge and in the bathroom, I have two scrap books full of JLT notes and my Prospectus has the last 14 pages stuck together from spilt beer the other night. I've had 2 pizza deliveries in the last three days and 2 empty1L bottles of Absolut on the kitchen floor with packets of chips and chocolate on my couch and 7-11 sandwhiches half eaten on the bench. The 2 slabs of Heinekin 500ml cans I've demolished leave their memory with the plastic and cardboard base shells on the loungeroom floor, and somewhere along the line I've smoked a joint with someone on my balcony but don't really remember the details,
I need help here

I have been spending all my time on my starting side and am past the point of total immersion am going crazy. I'm drinking heavily and my flat is a mess. I have post it notes on the fridge and in the bathroom, I have two scrap books full of JLT notes and my Prospectus has the last 14 pages stuck together from spilt beer the other night. I've had 2 pizza deliveries in the last three days and 2 empty1L bottles of Absolut on the kitchen floor with packets of chips and chocolate on my couch and 7-11 sandwhiches half eaten on the bench. The 2 slabs of Heinekin 500ml cans I've demolished leave their memory with the plastic and cardboard base shells on the loungeroom floor, and somewhere along the line I've smoked a joint with someone on my balcony but don't really remember the details,
I need help here

Sounds like 95% of the people in the BF SC thread :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need help here
tumblr_omaz1rMMbF1vl33dbo1_500.gif

Is anyone more excited for SC this year than last? I found last year there was very little wriggle room w/ lack of rookies everywhere, and teams seemed to have very,very similar sides. This year there are a lot more rooks, more undervalued premos creating variation and less certainty with locks, making it a lot more interesting!

Is anyone more excited for SC this year than last? I found last year there was very little wriggle room w/ lack of rookies everywhere, and teams seemed to have very,very similar sides. This year there are a lot more rooks, more undervalued premos creating variation and less certainty with locks, making it a lot more interesting!
YES yes THIS ! I'm very excited I'm discharging a thick white liquid from my penis.

*, i'm hitting strong turps tonight and no footy for me to watch. AFLW doesn't count. This is good s**t for those that like craft beers! yes, I am a ccraft beer snob
Six_String_Double_Dark_Red_IPA__38975.1503646405.500.440.png

Why isn't it next week yet?

My team is primed and ready and nothing to rage at.

I need help here
I do SC at work and you have just described my office. HTFU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back