Prediction Round 1 Hyped Up Dees V The Land of Giants Dogs 18/3/23 MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah mate but you don’t need to exaggerate it to ridiculous levels

Oliver is the most favored to win the brownlow in 2023 according to survey of AFL players.

He has won the B&F 4 out of the last 6 years including in a premiership year.

Judged best player in the game the last two years by the coaches.

You guys have your head in the sand. It's a little bit embarrassing to be honest.

Oliver is the most favored to win the brownlow in 2023 according to survey of AFL players.

He has won the B&F 4 out of the last 6 years including in a premiership year.

Judged best player in the game the last two years by the coaches.

You guys have your head in the sand. It's a little bit embarrassing to be honest.
Not for me it’s not, a lot of group think in AFL circles and your falling for it

it would be because of West's lack of foot speed. He is too easy to spread away from when the pace goes up a notch, he can't go with his defender. Starts the chain with overlap that we didn't defend well last year
spot on mate it’s not that hard to see when you watch him closely. I would like to see him play full time on ball in the VFL for a run of games

Not for me it’s not, a lot of group think in AFL circles and your falling for it
So when the coaches vote every week to assess the best players on the ground they do it because they're influenced by group think ?

When Goodwin and his coaching staff vote every week on their B&F they are also are captured by group think ?

Make it, make sense.

So when the coaches vote every week to assess the best players on the ground they do it because they're influenced by group think ?

When Goodwin and his coaching staff vote every week on their B&F they are also are captured by group think ?

Make it, make sense.
He is an inside mid mate that’s all. A good one but not ner th best player in the comp and not as good as Bont or Libba

All the posters who used to claim that Beveridge was biased against talls suddenly look like stupid campaigners don't they?
It's true but. Beveridge has a bias against talls who dont adhere to coaching instruction, are a little soft in the head or are just not very good.

Its why the likes of Zaine Corey and Ryan Gardner were played in place of Lewis Young.

It's also why we put games into an an unready English over plodders like Trengove or Sweet.

The same applies to playing a raw JUH over Schache.

It's what Beveridge has always done. * the fans and their opinions.

Love him, or deride him, Zaine Cordy gave me one of the best feelings in my life at approx 2:50pm on the 1st October 2016:

3955b78e4f1424c1d36c776c1ced04474a7a2482
That was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

They get most of their predictions wrong at the best of times look at last year no one picked cats to win the flag.
A prediction and a judgement on performance are two separate things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The extent of the debate should be where exactly in the top 5 players in the game Clayton Oliver ranks exactly lol

Lucky we're not playing in the afternoon. 37 degrees AND 40 km/h northerlies! Marvel is going to be an eerie wind tunnel this arvo, with the breeze gusting through the exits in a half filled stadium .

My ex is at a wedding with the obligatory one hour outdoor photo shoot. Hang onto your hats.

Wind is due to switch to sou'westerlies by game time for us. With only a moderate cool change. Conditions should be be better after half time.
I hope the wind dies down before the game!

Lucky we're not playing in the afternoon. 37 degrees AND 40 km/h northerlies! Marvel is going to be an eerie wind tunnel this arvo, with the breeze gusting through the exits in a half filled stadium .

My ex is at a wedding with the obligatory one hour outdoor photo shoot. Hang onto your hats.

Wind is due to switch to sou'westerlies by game time for us. With only a moderate cool change. Conditions should be be better after half time.

Thank you Jane Bunn

I probably sound like a broken record with West but I believe it’s because he does not run hard enough defensively. He is great when the ball is in his vicinity but not so much when it isn’t
Bont said he was the biggest pest at the club 😭

We have the talent to beat them but some our execution is diabolical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back