MVP Round 1 MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Perkins
2 McGrath
1 Stringer

Seeing some people not even have McGrath as a HM is hilarious to me

He certainly divides the fans. I thought he was shocking, personally - I’d be interested to know how many of his 19 kicks were marked by teammates.

3. Perkins
2. Setterfield
1. McKay

HM to Stringer, Langford and Guelfi who each had dominant periods that contributed to the win.

Pidge would be in the votes if note for his twice-quarterly brain-fades/clangers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks inaccuracy early made them look much worse then they were.

3. Perkins
2. Setterfield
3. Stringer

HM to Mcgrath & Goldy.. Also Tsatas, even though I have been critical of his kicking style when he came on it added something immediately.

3 Perkins
2 McGrath
1 Stringer

Seeing some people not even have McGrath as a HM is hilarious to me
The bloke has had 30+ possessions, gained in excess of 500m, while playing in defence. Time and again he won the ball in tight spaces and alleviated pressure.

He makes a couple of (admittedly glaring) blunders and suddenly he’s had an average game??

He’s proving to be a whipping boy, no doubt, but I for one am happy with the progress he is making and the difference he makes to our defensive balance now that he’s settled back there.

Goldstein was overwhelmingly the most important player on the ground for us.

Without him our most potent scoring avenue is gone and the centre is more of a 50/50.

3. Goldstein
2. McKay
1. Perkins.

McKay was instrumental repelling Hawks attacks. Goals get Perkins over the line for 1 which I'd otherwise give to Setterfield or Merrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back