VFL Round 1 v Sandringham @ RSEA Park. Friday March 22, 4:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see the game but must be Richards best effort. 5 shots on goal is a step forward on last year's output.
Noble, Sullivan and Allan finding the footy is good, they should all get their opportunity this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not glass half empty, he didn't play well, you can lie about it if you want.

He dropped tonnes of marks, shanked a few kicks and barely got involved. Didn't chase or tackle either.
Seriously, have you EVER posted anything positive?

The bloke has been relentlessly abused for two weeks. He's down on confidence, that's clear for anyone to see. I was happy to see him out there. I didn't say he played well. I said 'Dean played well'. I said it 'was good to see AJ amongst it in the last qtr.'

Don't bother replying if you're just going to have another dig at him. It's boring & predictable.

Noble, Harvey, Sullivan, Richards all played well. TJ & Sof look cool & comfortable down back. Ned Long with 15 tackles..!

Good to see Dean play well & AJ get amongst it in the last qtr.

Lots to like . Although I didn’t notice Sullivan too much as I don’t know who he is lol. Also thought Carmy was good and begg was clean and competitive at ground level although beaten in ruck. Allan has a way to go yet.

Seriously, have you EVER posted anything positive?

The bloke has been relentlessly abused for two weeks. He's down on confidence, that's clear for anyone to see. I was happy to see him out there. I didn't say he played well. I said 'Dean played well'. I said it 'was good to see AJ amongst it in the last qtr.'

Don't bother replying if you're just going to have another dig at him. It's boring & predictable.
In defence of kappa he’s been a lot more positive of late. He doesn’t non stop bash the club and post negativity like a few on here.

Lot of positives for me. Noble should be in the side, Sullivan will push for selection quickly. Allan, Richards, Dean, Bytel & HH all looked pretty good to me.

Lots of flashes from TJ too. Ryan & Carmichael had moments, but probably want more consistency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back