Game Day Round 1 vs. Sydney, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 15/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might I suggest we establish a Gimpy Cup where we guess who the first goal scorer will be each week? He loved wagering a gorilla on big a Mason to kick the first sausage roll, did our gimp. Bonus points for adding the comically dramatic overreaction you will have if we lose...

because if we lose this f game re... I'm gonna drink nothing but f oat milk lattes for a week... imma gonna watch insufferable gen-z "reacts to" videos on youtube for 10 hours straight re... I've had it!

Scared Season 1 GIF by The Spanish Princess
Don’t diss the oat milk lattes. Oat is the GOAT. 🤣🤪

Think we play close to our best we win this easy

If we play like last week think we probably lose

Parker Adams Sheldrick and Mills out of their engine room is a big hole we surely drive straight through

As the king of losing multis I got into the habit of betting on the opposition last year and i now have the Pies got a premiership. Forgot last week and look what happened!
Mozz of the Match bet...

Screenshot_20240315_180315_Sportsbet.jpg

So last year the club didn’t put a foot wrong with bringing the fans along for the ride as they promised.
2024, the first thing they do is screw the fans interstate and country by putting on the doco at the cinema. The second thing they do to screw the fans is the flag unfurling in front of two men and a dog under the guise of not wanting the players to be involved and thinking about last year. In reality 15 or so were on the ground watching it. I do believe in signs and so far I’m not impressed and I’m calling it now that we won’t be as settled this year as last. I’m not saying we won’t make finals I just think it’ll be a rocky year.

Don’t get me started on Finn being a sub either!!!! 🤬

Watched a snippet of the flag raising on Fox. Wish they’d showed a bit more of that and not gone to the presenters at the desk quite so quickly.
James Bradshaw just said the whole flag unveiling ceremony is going to be shown on 7plus,which is good to hear for those who
didn’t get to see the ceremony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last year the club didn’t put a foot wrong with bringing the fans along for the ride as they promised.
2024, the first thing they do is screw the fans interstate and country by putting on the doco at the cinema. The second thing they do to screw the fans is the flag unfurling in front of two men and a dog under the guise of not wanting the players to be involved and thinking about last year. In reality 15 or so were on the ground watching it. I do believe in signs and so far I’m not impressed and I’m calling it now that we won’t be as settled this year as last. I’m not saying we won’t make finals I just think it’ll be a rocky year.

Don’t get me started on Finn being a sub either!!!! 🤬

Yeah I kinda get where you're coming from. The doco in the cinemas annoyed me the most being from the country.

Hope AJ sticks it right up all you reactionary "drop him after 1 game" flogs.
We hope he does too because if he doesn't, where does he go from here? Very important game for him in my opinion. Could be the beginning of something big, or the fizzling out of something that at times seemed promising. A game like last week would pretty much finish him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back