Game Day Round 1 vs. Sydney, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 15/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin will give great effort but he has no obvious offensive/creative weaponry. He’s a grinder who isn’t going to move the needle in a big way.

We need Ed Allan and Harry DiMattia to come through. They have some X Factor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Every team needs a grinder. A player or two that want to win the dirty ball.

Fin will give great effort but he has no obvious offensive/creative weaponry. He’s a grinder who isn’t going to move the needle in a big way.

We need Ed Allan and Harry DiMattia to come through. They have some X Factor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

MaCRae getting the ball out to the likes of Naicos and DeGoey is what we need, we want them on the end of it, not at the coal face

Something is different about our zone… I reckon they have changed it… and it’s not working.

Our players only seem to be looking at each other with absolutely no regard to the opposition.

Both last week and this week we have been kicked through so easily.
Did we change line coaches?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know what’s worse our defence or forward line, we look a basket case in both areas, we will be lucky to win 1 game before the bye at this rate

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I’ve never seen a Collingwood side defend so badly under Craig McRae.He must be disgusted.

Welcome to the big leagues Charlie
Dean too small light
Fringe player
Something is different about our zone… I reckon they have changed it… and it’s not working.

Our players only seem to be looking at each other with absolutely no regard to the opposition.

Swans passing unreal

Swans passing unreal

The amount of easy goals kicked against us is ridiculous.

Is it execution, effort or are the coaches trying something different that just isn’t working or are we still working it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back