Toast Round 10 = Collingwood 78-74 Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a shout out to Josh D. He was by far the better of the Daicos boys today, regardless of the stats sheet.

Nick had a ton of clangers today, whereas as Josh just worked his arse off and impacted the contest for the entire match. Doesn’t get enough love in here.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Absolutely agree. Josh deserves far more credit. A consistently good performer week in week out.

Billy Frampton was great today, defence is his home now.

It's a beautiful thing, but I wish The Club would offer it's supporters discounted private health insurance, it's the least they can do. I'm getting closer to a quad-chamber coronary heart attack here.
I think they do mate.
AIA discount for membership

You gotta love that we actually have one of the worst injury lists in the comp and just keep winning

Carlton have the most mythical injury list in the comp, have everything else in games go their way and still lose lol

Really brave and committed effort to get the win this afternoon, played the game out to the final siren even though it looked like the flood gates were about to open .

Let's not forget that Adelaide had basically a full strength side out there while we are heavily dipping into our second string group of players and are playing with a bare bones forward line, so if anything I had us coming in slight underdogs today.

Couldn't be any prouder of our team right now, despite all the obstacles that have been thrown in front of us we keep just grinding away ... and I don't just mean the 22 who run out on the field every week.

Last edited:
You gotta love that we actually have one of the worst injury lists in the comp and just keep winning

Carlton have the most mythical injury list in the comp, have everything else in games go their way and still lose lol
And unlike Carlton we're not using injuries as an excuse. The boys are just going out there week after week and getting the job done.

Bullet dodged! Disappointing to let them get back in front after the 5 goal lead but that’s footy these days, no lead is safe. Crows best is good, I’m glad we found a way!

Plus, the Blues are out of the 8 and the social media melts are even better when we win close ones, so **** em all 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one seems to be able to completely work out our game plan. Fly very rarely changes our structures, he might have one or two players go slightly further up or behind play but the players are so well drilled in every possible scenario that the guys know what to do everytime. Injury is the only thing that might stop us but after today, I'm not so sure

That Richards non HTB on Keane was horrendous, game should have been iced then and there.
I have no issues with them letting that go,
But when they paid HTB to Nick in the centre in the last 2 mins….it made that missed call a farce!

Don’t care whether they are paid or not….just be consistent.

We just were on the wrong side of 50/50 calls all day.

it's funny crows' fans say the umps helped us even though we lost the free kick 11-8 . Real Gutsy onto next to freo hopefully with players back
Using the free kick count to decide whether umps had an influence is silly!!
No rules that say it should be even.

Example: we had about 4-5 short kicks paid <15 …play on (which I thought was correct).

They had at least 4 of the same distance paid marks.
Again….dont care which way it goes…just set the standard and be consistent!!

Was obvious we went into the last quarter with the intention of grinding the game since we had barely any rotations left. Credit to the team, when we lost the lead we overwhelmed them straight away to score again. Was great to see we can flick a switch when needed.

Also credit to Nick Daicos. Was terrible by foot all day then puts it on De Goey's chest to win the game.

I actually thought that one was the wrong call.

But he had 2 runs earlier that were easily 25+ that they let go.
So for me, swings and roundabouts.

It was the shrug past the tackle attempt and 3-4 steps after that to straighten up that that took him well past the 15m imo.

Putting it in perspective, Nick Daicos had 22 contested possessions and 14 clearances today. While his efficiency was just under 60%, on 41 disposals, that is 24 disposals that hit their target.

Not sure any player this season has had 24 disposals hit their target.

It was the shrug past the tackle attempt and 3-4 steps after that to straighten up that that took him well past the 15m imo.
Not fussed. We killed that ball in D anyway.
Of crows are hanging onto that as the game difference….then perhaps they should look at the 4 OOB in the second as a reason instead.

This fascination with late umpire decisions deciding a game is comical.

Not fussed. We killed that ball in D anyway.
Of crows are hanging onto that as the game difference….then perhaps they should look at the 4 OOB in the second as a reason instead.

This fascination with late umpire decisions deciding a game is comical.
Yep, that ball was killed in defence.
They must have forgotten Tichard’s tackle on Keane who dropped it 30m out from goal a few minutes earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back