Round 10 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a thread with a list or chart or something that shows all the coaches on here who are in the top 1000, we seem to have a lot of teams doing well, nut its hard to keep of track of you blokes doing well though.

Rd 11 I have 20 players on the ground. VC on T Mitch and C on danger. Just say Mitchell gets 150 and I put the C on Balic to get Titch points. Balic will be my 21st player on the field. Top 18 scores count. Do I have to place Parsons, Stewart and Greenwood on the bench to ensure Balic (0) is in best 18.
I think you just need to get Balic or a bye player on the field somewhere with the C on them to get your VC score doubled

Rd 11 I have 20 players on the ground. VC on T Mitch and C on danger. Just say Mitchell gets 150 and I put the C on Balic to get Titch points. Balic will be my 21st player on the field. Top 18 scores count. Do I have to place Parsons, Stewart and Greenwood on the bench to ensure Balic (0) is in best 18.

Think it's been answered, but it's covered in the rules. Way I read it, you're fine if the C is non-playing, then you get the VC, and you get up to top 18 of 22 on-field / e replacement scores.
Where you can come a gutser is if your captain does play but doesn't crack your top 18 (like if you'd gone Jake Lloyd with the early concussion).
Then you just get best 18, no captain bonus:
Set a Captain (and Vice Captain) as you normally would for double points. If your Captain's doubled score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, then their points will not count - you simply get your Best 18 scores only. Similarly, if your Captain's doubled-score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, you do NOT automatically receive double points from your Vice Captain - your Vice Captain only receives double points as per any other round, if your Captain does not play for any reason.

If you have further available players in any position during these multi-bye rounds, you may set Emergencies for those positions as usual. Emergencies will continue to replace non-starting players in your Starting 22 with the usual rules, in the same position (including any 'bye' player that you may have left in your Starting 22) and their score will only count if it is in your Best 18.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back