Round 10 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2191 put me up the rankings to just outside top 5k

Done my trades (2 so far) this week and have 18 playing. That would include Sandi coming back and J stewart and D Myers holding their spots (Very doubtful on stewart) so might need that 3rd trade and go Eddy (who knows, he could miraculously return) to Bolton.

Loved $1.50 scotch and coke Thursday Uni nights at the Chevy back in the mid 90's.

Boy I got hammered alot those days. :p
making your way back from the bar carrying 8 drinks through the throng of people waiting to be served was always fun.

i reckon i spilled half of what i bought and what remained was seriously watered down....still, good times.

Two rounds in a row where Treloar and Beams owners reaped the rewards of holding. Feels good man.
Treloar Beams and Greene (2 week suspension) all at the same time was very tempting to fix up, but used trades on rookies / building the bank and reaping rewards now big time.

Too right mate, best non mainstream band ever. Dandy Warhols got famous of the back of these dudes and they even give them the credit. If Anton wasn't such a druggie nutter they'd be huge. 'Open Heart Surgery' a classic . Every song is genius. 'Straight up and down' my fav.

My fave is usually Anenome, such a classic.

The first track off Pol Pot's Pleasure Penthouse is a cracker too.

Huge jump this week, team going full steam ahead but have a bad feeling about the byes. Not sure why, all the players I'm missing this week are common and hoping to field 20 if Sandilands returns. No Murphy/Oliver should help this week in particular given a lot of the top people have one if not both.

Average jump of 500 ranks the last 3 weeks so I guess look out top 10 this week ;)

Just gotta make up the 466 points :eek: :huh: :'(

Rd10.png

Progression.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

starting EVW over Otten was a huge mistake and cost me 70 points.
yeah, 48 hours later and I'm still bleeding about that too.

Extra 70 points odd and i could've been threatening the top 1000.

Frustrating game this. I don't know why we do it to ourselves.

making your way back from the bar carrying 8 drinks through the throng of people waiting to be served was always fun.

i reckon i spilled half of what i bought and what remained was seriously watered down....still, good times.

LOL!

Yeah thats exactly how it was mate, good times. :D:thumbsu:

Always had a blast going to that place with my mates and even met my ex wife there too. :eek:

yeah, 48 hours later and I'm still bleeding about that too.

Extra 70 points odd and i could've been threatening the top 1000.

Frustrating game this. I don't know why we do it to ourselves.

Devastating.

Last Monday, I had WHE and Marchbank out and Hibberd and EVW in.

I had Hibberd, Otten and Stewart on the park...reality was Tuohy, EVW and WHE ******* me harrrrd

Then i thought i needed WHE and reversed it and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back