Best way to wake up!

2330 and jumped up to 17.3k rank

TOP 10K BETTER BE READY FOR ME!!

:D

Thanks the help and support lads, it's been a hard start to the journey

Score: 2206
Weekly Ranking: 19524
Overall Ranking: 22478 (26194)
Heroes: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Zorko (C), Treloar, Beams, Stewart.
Villains: Lots of disappointments, but no outright Villains. JJK gets a break due to both injury and the situation he was in during the match.
Trades Made: Balic to Greenwood.
Trades Planned: Will have to wait and see teams.
Trades Left: 20

Trades: 7/10: Greenwood came in to prevent a doughnut. Performed well enough for that role.

Defence: 5/10: Heath Shaw continues to be a liability down back; despite his good start to the match he drifted out. Rory Laird wasn't able to reach his high standards, but Taylor Adams was good again. Tom Stewart kicked in with a nice 91; although I lost 2 points playing Berry over Vickers-Willis there's not much wrong with that; Newman again put up a solid rookie score.

Midfield: 8/10: For the third week running there is a record-equaling or record-breaking score for Sensationally Poor, with Patrick Dangerfield starring with the winner and 163 points, but I, in my wisdom, saw the ruckless Demons as an opportunity for something different; and hoping that Port Adelaide would be able to curtail Dangerfield into the no-man's land of 110ish VC scores, I put the VC on Witts, with JJK earmarked as the backup. However, a late change of mind on Sunday paid dividends, Dayne Zorko again coming to the rescue, posting a big score alongside Pendlebury, Treloar and Beams. Barrett was again good as a rookie, but Fyfe and Bontempelli disappointed.

Ruck: 6/10: Witts did his job, and Nankervis took awhile to get into the game covering Sandilands, but in the end avoided a shocker.

Forwards: 2.5/10: Last week I demanded a thousand points from my forwards. Of course, it didn't happen. Yeo was good and Heeney had a big last quarter, but the doggies duo posted another pair of disappointing scores, and JJK not only had a poor score but will likely face a lengthy absence on the sidelines. At least Greenwood did well enough on debut.

Overall: 5.5/10

Comments:

I'm slowly climbing up the rankings, but for every step forward I seem to take half a step back, before shuffling from side to side and then having to swat away a swarm of flies. I'll probably have to trade hard over the bye period to avoid slipping again. Hopefully JJK won't be out for too long and hopefully Sandi comes back and hopefully X continues scoring well/Y starts to show some form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YEEESSSSS!
Best way to wake up!

2330 and jumped up to 17.3k rank

TOP 10K BETTER BE READY FOR ME!!

:D

Thanks the help and support lads, it's been a hard start to the journey

Hope you're ok with the Collingwood loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back