Round 11 St Kilda V West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe the posters get away with insinuations about West Coast paying off umpires and the ducking furore.

Surely it's time people were banned from mentioning these things and stop derailing threads like they are from mentioning Essendon problems this year.

Just asking Mods. I cant get on a thread about an Eagles game day without reading about it. It really is offensive that accusations about money being paid and ducking all the time. One poster from North was just posting "quack quack" all the time. I mean ffs do we really want this forum to go this low?

Edit: I thought this sort of behaviour was limited to the Bay13 forum.
A Fremantle mod was making the same accusations and posting "quack quack" all the time.

Did you remove my comments and the comments of others quoting Mark Fine and his comments about West Coast on SEN?

You'll have to be more specific.

I haven't deleted any posts from you after I posted the warning around page 40.

I can't believe the posters get away with insinuations about West Coast paying off umpires and the ducking furore.

Surely it's time people were banned from mentioning these things and stop derailing threads like they are from mentioning Essendon problems this year.

Just asking Mods. I cant get on a thread about an Eagles game day without reading about it. It really is offensive that accusations about money being paid and ducking all the time. One poster from North was just posting "quack quack" all the time. I mean ffs do we really want this forum to go this low?

The mod staff do keep an eye on trends on the main board and I can say that this topic is being discussed between mods of all colours in our Super Secret Special Awesome Place Where Awesome People Hang Out And Stuff.

As to threads being derailed by ducking posts? Report it and we'll have a look at it. Being a mod is no excuse either. However, there is nothing wrong per se with discussing ducking in a topic about Eagles' on-field performances.

You'll have to be more specific.

I haven't deleted any posts from you after I posted the warning around page 40.

Forget it. I have taken it eslewhere.

Freakin priceless.

You get a big enough arm chair ride already on this board, don't you?

Forget it. I have taken it eslewhere.

Freakin priceless.

You get a big enough arm chair ride already on this board, don't you?

So now we get favoured by Big Footy as well.

:eek:

We really should be more successful than we are with all the favouritism we get lol.

Rule of thumb: If the Swans are willing to trade a player, it's going to take a miracle to turn them into a Best 22.

AA Best 22?

DEMPSTER%20Sean.png

Neither team (West Coast and St Kilda) is any good but North fans getting on here for a sook shows just how little understanding they have of the deep mire their club is wallowing in.

Decent game. Saints had their chances, but like the Roos they couldn't hold their nerve when it counted.

Although it's depressing that teams like the Saints are even getting this close tbh. I keep thinking that we will click this season but it doesn't look like it. If we make the finals, we'll be gone in rnd 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent game. Saints had their chances, but like the Roos they couldn't hold their nerve when it counted.

Although it's depressing that teams like the Saints are even getting this close tbh. I keep thinking that we will click this season but it doesn't look like it. If we make the finals, we'll be gone in rnd 1.

Only because it was close imo. I was at the game and I could hear the players calls at times, which is something I don't think has happened before at Etihad from the 3rd level.

lol your club could never be accused of corruption. No success that would ever call it into question.

Cry more sook. Grow up and take the loss without blaming umpires. Once upon a time people used to be ashamed of blaming umpires now it's a trophy to call it against the Eagles.

We got absolutely reamed for the first three quarters and even in the last there were ones that we should have got.

Please state the ones that were not there that were paid? Put up your evidence instead of being a sook.

Mind you you did get reamed by NN against us so it's no wonder.
Go celebrate you win against Gold Coast...oh wait..
Brilliant. Tells people not to sook about umpires. Proceeds to sook about umpires.

And all this after a succession of games won through dodgy umpiring.

"Butler over the ball, holds it in"

no joke Dwayne, except it's in the Saints forward 50
Wasn't that just after he was picking the ball up off the ground while a St Kilda player attempted to kick the ball through his hands???? Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion

Wasn't that just after he was picking the ball up off the ground while a St Kilda player attempted to kick the ball through his hands???? Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion

yes he was on the ground, doing jack s**t to get rid of the ball after having dived on it, 2 metres out.

Montagna selfishness & the umps won the Eagles the game, wonder if those three green tree frogs/Eagles fans in disguise sang a rendition of Three Blind Mice after the game?

Terrible umpiring, they may as well give themselves the Brownlow votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back