Review Round 13 - Giants vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Corr was injured. Certainly hasn't been playing all that well. Would have thought a run in the NEAFL would have been good for him.
Luck o' da Irish it seems. The coaching staff must see some development going on there. Jed would have to wonder how he has been omitted, while Apples holds his spot. I thought both might make way, but Jed had a better claim to another week in our best 22.

Luck o' da Irish it seems. The coaching staff must see some development going on there. Jed would have to wonder how he has been omitted, while Apples holds his spot. I thought both might make way, but Jed had a better claim to another week in our best 22.

I think Jed was the unlucky one because someone had to make way for Josh Kelly and since Hunt has also come up it means the spots he tends to fill are covered.

Although it's likely Kelly will be green vest. Corr will be able to provide Davis with interchange relief.

@GWS_Giants: FINAL TEAM: AdamKennedy40 (shoulder) & @AidanCorr175 (shoulder) OUT, @tommybugg & @NathanWilo16 IN, Coniglio to start as sub #AFLLionsGiants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron and Patton getting things done, could be a good sign for you guys going forward, Patton needed to score a few goals to get going

off the bottom of the ladder :)

Great win tonight Mumford was phenomenal made it a lot easier for the mids to deliver to the forwards and good accuracy in front of goal I am forgiving Patton for his grubber for a point in the first quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back