Review Round 13 - Giants vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Called as I saw it. There was a contest early and I thought - who was that that didn't go and then let the lion player run away? Treloar ?!?! He's usually better than that. And then there was another one, and another. And I thought that's very un-Treloar like. And then late on there was another loose ball and Treloar started to reach for it, but then pulled out and waited for the lion to pick it up instead.

Not an ignorant statement at all. I may not have played, but I've watched enough football in the past 30 years to have an informed opinion on the matter.

As I said in the original post, I love Treloar and for the most part liked his game on Saturday night, but I counted 4 contests where he could have gone and gotten it, but didn't.
Squib is an insult to any footballer, I suggest you edit your post

Squib is an insult to any footballer, I suggest you edit your post

My definition of squib is what I described. There was a contest there and he backed out of it. I am not questioning his courage. I'm not questioning his skill.

What word would you like me to self censor with?

My definition of squib is what I described. There was a contest there and he backed out of it. I am not questioning his courage. I'm not questioning his skill.

What word would you like me to self censor with?
You are saying he backed out of going for the ball and he was not prepared to put his head in the hole. To me this is questioning his courage. Why even question him?

Liked Josh Hunt's game last week.
he kept the Ginger one of the mozzie fleet quiet, but his crucial contribution was his second quarter goal.
It was the steadier, just as we were looking vulnerable, and it turned the game.

Liked Josh Hunt's game last week.
he kept the Ginger one of the mozzie fleet quiet, but his crucial contribution was his second quarter goal.
It was the steadier, just as we were looking vulnerable, and it turned the game.

He was a valuable player that's for sure, I've said before I am unhappy when he plays as I feel he is blocking a path for someone else that will be with us for a long time, but can see that he brings a presence that is missing otherwise. I hope he stays in for the blues game.

He was a valuable player that's for sure, I've said before I am unhappy when he plays as I feel he is blocking a path for someone else that will be with us for a long time, but can see that he brings a presence that is missing otherwise. I hope he stays in for the blues game.

Put Hunt on McLean...not sure who is slower, LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back