Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
Im sure im not the only one eager to make some rage trades this weekend. Just wish we could make 3 instead of 2.

OUT: Watson, Cox
IN: Pendlebury, Jacobs

X. Ellis > Someone below 160k
Suckling/Cotch > Bartel/Rocky

What kind of downgrades are we looking at?

Who was that kid that kicked a bunch of goals for the hawks?

Watson -> Unknown

Next trade - Possibly Cotchin, Zorko, Gunston, Daulhaus. Will probably be Cotch.

Will give the others some more time, along with Jelwood depending on his BE.

Polec and Watson to Ablett and Redden if it's affordable.

EDIT: TRELOAR and Redden actually. Both should be unique keepers and have good draws coming up. Treloar to be captain for his game v Brisbane this week.

Last edited:
Lennon > McGovern (or someone else if McGovern not named for some reason)
Hooker > Bartel (Hooker not consistent enough, need to start finalizing my backs).

Watson > Rocky
Lloyd > McGovern (if picked)

Still got Langford and Hallahan sitting with good cash on the mids bench, 100k in the bank. Will probably get rid of one of them and trade up my last rook on the field which is the disappointing Shenton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson -> Barlow
Hallahan -> Treloar

Really want to get rid of Hooker this week, but I really don't want to field Shenton again this week especially when I could have Treloar. Hopefully Hooker can turn it around and really **** it up against the Dees....

Going Tyson > O'Brien (is there even anyone else), playing Claye and Watson > Barlow. 400k in the bank for my final mid upgrade next week and whatever else.

Was going to do..
Watson > Barlow
Polec > Zorko leaving $95k

But trying out some combos with the $1,027,000, I can go, with same outs to Jelwood and Callan Ward..
Backs = Bartel, Hibberd, Suckling, Hurn, Swallow, Hanley, <Langdon, Bews>
Mids = GAJ, Ablett, Pendles, Beams, Goddard, Fyfe, Jelwood, Ward. <Hallahan Shenton>
FWDS = Danger, Dusty, Buddy, Roughy, Pav, Darling, <Ambrose, Gardiner>
RUCK = Sandi, Cox, <Derrickx Currie>

IMO Darling, Cox <to Goldy next week, Melb/Bris to follow> and Hurn need upgrading.

Any differing opinions appreciated.

Last edited:
Watson(s) injury is forcing my hand:

Watson > Barlow

The other trade will have to wait until the teams are announced. Ill prob get rid of my under performing mid cotchin and swap him to a keeper.

Then next week the downgrade upgrade with Tyson (M8), langdon (D7), langford (M10) or tex (F7). Only tyson of that bunch is starting so none are really urgent trades to downgrade this week.

Last edited:
Watson -> Ebert. or possibly Redden w/BE of 65 could make me some money while testing him out.
Cotchin -> Josh P

Cotchin hasn't been all that bad. Played all his games, pretty consistent. Just not scoring quite high enough.

Need Jelwood, Zorko, Gunston and Dahlhaus to show something next week. Defenders like Suckling and Birchall I let off for now, since there's lots of inconsistent defenders this year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back