Preview Round 13 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Saturday June 10th 7.25pm - Baker 100th D.Rioli 150th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"and hereeee comes fremantllleeeeee"
He’s been having cold sweat nightmares over that game where we won by a big margin.
A Steve Hocking like commentary revenge.
Let’s ruin his party again.

Why are we everyone’s grand final?

It's midday somewhere mate.

Looking forward to getting on the cans at the Punt Road tomorrow
* Groupie_ , I am wrong, it is only 11.30am in Auckland, you better hold off 1/2 an hour opening that can

I am waiting until the misses gets her jugs out.
Happy Gilmore Beer GIF

He’s been having cold sweat nightmares over that game where we won by a big margin.
A Steve Hocking like commentary revenge.
Let’s ruin his party again.

Why are we everyone’s grand final?
we were 50 points up they kicked a goal and he was like "and here come fremantle" 🤣🤣🤣

i guess the gameday thread will open at first bounce

wish it opened at 1201am so we could have a holistic document of the day's adventures for the glorious tiger tribe that call this board home
gameday threads should open 10:20am every match day

Is it just me or is mini playing Short in the back line where he was a B&F winner and league leader in metres gained? As opposed to trying to make him an inside mid like Dimma

I am finding that comment/decision preposterous, why would they risk flying an injured player on a long trip at high altitude x 2 with an obvious deep muscle contusion? same with Gibbo.
Why was it preposterous?
he didn’t train and was standing there the whole time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was it preposterous?
sounds like you might be over in the west yourself so you would have the good oil however I am only guessing that an extra 24 hours with plenty of r i c e and a jab before the game is all he needs to get through. ridiculous putting him on a long plane trip x 2 if he was a less than 50/50 chance before travel.

Why was it preposterous?

He might jut have a tailored program to prepare for the game due to recovering from a corkie, maybe they don’t want him training a few hours after a flight.

I used to watch training a fair bit in Qld in 2020 and every week there was at least one player doing nothing at the captains run but they would still play.

sounds like you might be over in the west yourself so you would have the good oil however I am only guessing that an extra 24 hours with plenty of r i c e and a jab before the game is all he needs to get through. ridiculous putting him on a long plane trip x 2 if he was a less than 50/50 chance before travel.
I was at the open training session yesterday.

Basil commentating and O'Gorman umpiring.

JB HiFi could be in for a record day of new TV sales tomorrow.

Oh haha my mistake i take the melt back lol
Nah, yeah, Nah, Own ya ranty dummy spits. Never concede.

Tanty up in the woolies choccie aisle style. Scream "l want!, I want. I want!", no tears, balled fists flapping. Plant your arse on the deck.

No, wait. That's for the Trade and Free Agency Thread.

My mistake, I take that back.

Last edited:
Game hasn't started and my remotes already copped it
I reckon still the TV, DVD, surround system at a minimum better watch out
Big Samson will win it for us bro, Systems are safe

Why is Gibcus on the plane to Perth?
Maybe he is feeling down and frustrated at being injured and they took him over to be a part of the team and lift his spirits?
about the only reason I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back