Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Everyone looking forward to the first non-bye round in weeks and salivating over those big projected scores? :)

I was until I looked at what could, (and therefore will), go wrong.

Worst case scenario for me ...
MBoyd doesn't get his spot back despite the big loss
Brisbane decide to give Rocky a week off to get right.
Scooter doesn't come up
Sandi doesn't come up
Buddy gets suspended (not sure if that's been decided already)

If all that happens I'd need to have either Stewart or Shazza on field along with Hannan, Greenwood and two out of Bolton, Cousins and Brown. That would see a drop of 130 in the projected score. Surprised it's not more.

Praying Scooter is alright for this week....full team on the park is nice, projection is around 2350 with no trades, but i might look at making 2.

Hopefully can make a charge now byes are done, sitting 3550th!

Not expecting to get near the projection. All I hope for is that Sloane can score <120 and Bont goes low 1 more time.

Then my 4 week plan will be looking like a reality.

In b4 both go 175+

It's a hamstring injury

No idea yet on severity, could just have been tightness, no confirmation its a tear or anything.

this is all we have info on his injury:
Selwood, Cockatoo injuries ‘minor’
AFL DAILY: Geelong is hopeful Thursday night casualties Scott Selwood and Nakia Cockatoo won’t miss much footy.

No idea yet on severity, could just have been tightness, no confirmation its a tear or anything.

this is all we have info on his injury:
Selwood, Cockatoo injuries ‘minor’
AFL DAILY: Geelong is hopeful Thursday night casualties Scott Selwood and Nakia Cockatoo won’t miss much footy.

Plan to be without him for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my underperforming premos (which is most of my premos) need to fire big time this week to get me back in the game. Make or break week for me.
Hoping Barlow's LTI helps salvage my gaj over doc trade last week from here on in. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back