Autopsy Round 15, 2019: Hawks kick themselves out of it against the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn. You can actually pinpoint the second my heart ripped in half.

YmcSO6tLhTZP3MFuj-BnycgjJuY=.gif

The true contenders win most of their games at least relatively comfortably. Last year we were in a high number of nail biters and won more than our fair share, this year we are losing more than our fair share which is natural variance. Reality is this loss is one closer to a better draw and draft pick.

That was heartbreaking for the boys but poor kicking was poor kicking

I thought watching the first half that it was going to be a rinse and repeat of the Sydney game but to their credit they changed it up in the second half and played competitive football

Disappointing loss as I have to go to work tomorrow with a nest of eagles but we made them work for it

On a side note, today slowed how important impy is because before shepherds injury he was well and truly held and the difference in going forward with imps run out of the back was noticeable and the reason for the resurgence imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better team for most of the day, shocking kicking cost us the win. Good signs for next year though, as we add titch, scrimshaw, Stratton, wingard and possibly a few trades, a high draft pick and easy draw. This was the best result for our future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back