Podcast Round 15 Collingwood Podcast - Having some fun as the train derails

Remove this Banner Ad

The Round 11 Low IQ, No Teeth Collingwood podcast is in!

Make that three in a row! The Pies have beaten the Dockers in Perth for the first time in six years and we’re up and about. The team talks about how they deal with the stress of close Collingwood games, the ups and downs from Round 11 and what we can do to deal with fresh injuries. We cover the best, brightest and most bizarre from social media and the BigFooty forums, finally come clean with the biggest admissions from our days following the Pies and do our best to keep the false hope alive for another week.

You'll find the Podcast at itunes and AudioBoom.

How the ep plays out:

.40: How do you deal with close Collingwood games? Answer: Not well.

3.38: The roll is alive! Can we keep this thing alive with the injuries?

6.35: Playing hurt - the legend of Tyson Goldsack

8.00: Surprise surprise - when the midfield dominates, we look like premiers.

9.50: We look at the votes from Round 11 and give many, many apologies.

18.13: Social media with Saliba. What did the faithful have to say after a big win?

23.00: Does Chris Mayne have special, evil powers?

25.00: The wrap from the VFL - who’s in line for a game in Round 12?

27.30: I WAS WRONG - Our big, embarrassing admissions as pie fans and in life.

32.40: The Collingwood Who Am I - Bianca quizzes the group on past Collingwood duds/champs

35.14: The ins and outs for Round 12 - who replaces the wounded pies?

43.30: Does Greenwood tag, or stay forward?

47.50: Tips and sure things for the match against the Dees.

Some serious rolled gold was mined from the forums this week!

Big Bryza, Apex36, ClaytonM, adammania9, pablo disco bar, Anzacday all feature prominently and Quicky got a controversial vote as poster of the week.

You're going to want to listen to this one.

I've got here some visual guides for the episode... I think it's pretty self-explanatory what me may be talking about - does Chris Mayne have special powers?

18944457_1577881578910870_937667804_n.jpg

19022364_1577881002244261_1846184875_o.jpg

Answer: Yes.

I keep getting mentioned in these podcasts. Not sure whether it's because I'm a brilliant poster or because I'm on here way too much. Probably both.

A little from column A... a little from column B...

One thing this podcast has helped me realise is that there's some serious rolled gold in here - amazing what you can find when you're not spending hours vehemently defending or attacking people for the smallest little things.

Give it a listen mate.

A little from column A... a little from column B...

One thing this podcast has helped me realise is that there's some serious rolled gold in here - amazing what you can find when you're not spending hours vehemently defending or attacking people for the smallest little things.

Give it a listen mate.
I did, and there's some good stuff in there. I'd forgotten about that swipe I took at Mayne :tearsofjoy:

Let me tell you, there's nothing better than a good vent.

And let me tell you, I haven't needed a vent as much as I needed one on Monday night.

With a Collingwood-free weekend ahead, we've done our best to fill the gap.

The Round 12 Low IQ & No Teeth Podcast is in!

Listen to Round 12 - A different kind of Monday torture - on iTunes and Audioboom

Fuelled by frustration, anger and cheap red wine, the group tries to make sense of the heart-breaking loss to Melbourne on Queen’s Birthday. We go through the bizarre umpiring, the second half fade out, the villains and whatever happened to the holding the ball interpretation. We capture the best reactions from BigFooty and social media, vent out our frustrations and look to the big issues as we head into the bye.

.40 - Your most frustrating moment of the game?

3.30 - did the holding the ball rule change when I wasn’t watching?

6.01 - What happened in the second half?

7.57 - Josh Smith - secret Melbourne agent?

11.20 - Is finals over for 2017? Or is there still hope?

16.20 - Jeremy Howe takes the piss for mark of the year

18.15 - How’s Shaz going?

20.12 - Votes for the match

23.8 - Social media with Saliba - the best from the interwebz after the loss

31.39 - The VFL Wrap

37.20 - I hate everything! - The team vents on their most-hated teams and issues in football and life.

46.20 - The Collingwood Who Am I - The group takes hints on a past Collingwood great.

49.21 - A look at the bye - who do we have to come back? Where does Buckley sit?

Posters that got a mention: jjsmitty8, 1eon, zoominchannel7, Apex36, Vicky Park, Anzacday, bellpark, SprooseMoose, & poster of the week, Smoky.
Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 7.47.15 pm.png

Let me tell you, there's nothing better than a good vent.

And let me tell you, I haven't needed a vent as much as I needed one on Monday night.

With a Collingwood-free weekend ahead, we've done our best to fill the gap.

The Round 12 Low IQ & No Teeth Podcast is in!

Listen to Round 12 - A different kind of Monday torture - on iTunes and Audioboom

Fuelled by frustration, anger and cheap red wine, the group tries to make sense of the heart-breaking loss to Melbourne on Queen’s Birthday. We go through the bizarre umpiring, the second half fade out, the villains and whatever happened to the holding the ball interpretation. We capture the best reactions from BigFooty and social media, vent out our frustrations and look to the big issues as we head into the bye.

.40 - Your most frustrating moment of the game?

3.30 - did the holding the ball rule change when I wasn’t watching?

6.01 - What happened in the second half?

7.57 - Josh Smith - secret Melbourne agent?

11.20 - Is finals over for 2017? Or is there still hope?

16.20 - Jeremy Howe takes the piss for mark of the year

18.15 - How’s Shaz going?

20.12 - Votes for the match

23.8 - Social media with Saliba - the best from the interwebz after the loss

31.39 - The VFL Wrap

37.20 - I hate everything! - The team vents on their most-hated teams and issues in football and life.

46.20 - The Collingwood Who Am I - The group takes hints on a past Collingwood great.

49.21 - A look at the bye - who do we have to come back? Where does Buckley sit?

Posters that got a mention: jjsmitty8, 1eon, zoominchannel7, Apex36, Vicky Park, Anzacday, bellpark, SprooseMoose, & poster of the week, Smoky.
View attachment 381900
Pure emotion from me haha, thanks for the shoutout! Good poddy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Triple the usual price then?

While we're on this point, if anyone wants a mention on the podcast, I enthusiastically accept bribes.

The podcast is great but needs more beer discussion.

Whats your real Alias on here? 44 posts in 8 years hey... how many BF accounts do you have?
44 posts and 36 likes. I only post high quality, Smokes. No other accounts, I usually bigfooty at work without logging in. I just like the podcast, because I'm in it haha.

44 posts and 36 likes. I only post high quality, Smokes. No other accounts, I usually bigfooty at work without logging in. I just like the podcast, because I'm in it haha.
That post/like ratio is poop. Smelly, sloppy poop.

That post/like ratio is poop. Smelly, sloppy poop.

Should I post more or try & write better stuff Apex!? What's the advice of the true champ haha. I was just trying to point out that I'm not fake! I'm real man, one account. one love etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back