Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Round 15? Bugger me.

Only one game friday night as Manly host the Tigers.

Super saturday has the Raiders v North Queensland, Gold Coast v the Warriors and the Doggies v Penrith.

Sunday, Newcastle v Cronulla and a big one with the Storm hosting the Broncos.

Monday night footy, sees the Dragons and Roosters go at it.

I'm liking all the homes sides at the moment.

is it an often occurrence that storm (many qlders) play broncos straight after origin?
Yes. Been happening for quite a few years now and we never win. Today was different. Incredible defensive performance. All I cared about was beating the Storm. Hasn't happened for over 5 years.

Yes. Been happening for quite a few years now and we never win. Today was different. Incredible defensive performance. All I cared about was beating the Storm. Hasn't happened for over 5 years.

i feel the nswrl are behind it. let the qld influenced teams beat the s**t out of each other after origin.

i feel the nswrl are behind it. let the qld influenced teams beat the s**t out of each other after origin.

I can see the reasoning behind it after an Origin game in Melbourne with so many QLDer's down in Victoria, however on a Sunday? This game should've been played on a Friday Night, not to many interstate travellers would've stayed Wednesday (Most probably went down Monday or Tuesday) till Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back