Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe i had adams swan and wines and i put the vc on gray ffs i think im gonna have to go with steven i would like to go parker against brissy but he could let me down or lewis is he back or not ?

Lambert/Tutt the subs tonight.

Makes my decision for me about which 3 of Daniels/Lambert/Downie/Mckernan are going to play.

Yup, carrying Stef Martin and Hamling/Colquhoun out ruined my planned upgrade this week :(

Tough luck. I am carrying Martin to, to valuable to trade. I have been fairly lucky, my only rooks on the field are OX (D6), Cripps (M8), Mckernan (R2).

No cover in the mids or Rucks though :(

I'm playing four rookies on my field. I've got Ox (D5), Edwards (D6), Kern (R2) and Sinclair (F6).

I've only got cover in my mids, which is Brodie Smith :(

Cant believe i had adams swan and wines and i put the vc on gray ffs i think im gonna have to go with steven i would like to go parker against brissy but he could let me down or lewis is he back or not ?
Lewis is back and loves playing at Aurora. I'm locking him in for 120+. Feel free to quote me if he doesn't though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuze and Lambert tonight, disappointing Lamberts sub, not a huge deal as he's M8 but still not ideal, Kreuzer looking the goods early though

Only Martin tonight for me. Glad he is not my captain nearly half time and he's on 30. Sucks....

Doing alright in match day. Rance (73) Simpson (36) Martin (33) Cotchin (54) Hampson (52) Deledio C (110) Riewoldt (48). 388 points

Tuohy on 46. Had a quiet first quarter and dropped an absolute howler of a mark in the last 10 minutes.

But other then that, has been solid.

Martin spudding it up, but everyone has him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back