FF: Kerr - Darling - Naitanui
HF: Masten - Lynch - Hams
C: Gaff - Priddis - Rosa
HB: Butler - MacKenzie - Hurn
FB: Schofield - Glass - Waters
F: Cox - S. Selwood - Shuey

I: McGinnity - Brennan - Hill - Newman

Good Changes!!!

two in form players come straight back in... Schoey's run too is great. Very happy that Newman gets another game :)

Team looks unbalanced, need another mid on the bench.Why don't they name players in their expected starting positions. Nicnat starts in the centre square, it is not like they are fooling the opposition.

No need for McGinnity now Butler is back, will they play him forward for large minutes if so GTFO.
Backline
Butler Glass Schofield
Waters Mckenzie Hurn
+ Brennan

Midfield
Cox/NN Priddis Shuey
Gaff Scooter Kerr
+ Rosa

Forwardline
Masten Lynch Hill
Hams Darling Cox/NN
+ McGinnity/Newman

Sub

If Newman is the sub Paddy will probably play there, rotating through the forward line. Which I don't think is a good position for him at all. The other option is to just get him to sit on Wells or Harvey and see if he can shut one of them down.

More midfield options would be handy, Masto getting some time there would be good. Might even see how Newman goes in the centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a real bad feeling about this game down in Tassie, Norths might even take some percentage off us.

Backline
Butler Glass Schofield
Waters Mckenzie Hurn
+ Brennan

Midfield
Cox/NN Priddis Shuey
Gaff Scooter Kerr
+ Rosa

Forwardline
Masten Lynch Hill
Hams Darling Cox/NN
+ McGinnity/Newman

Sub

If Newman is the sub Paddy will probably play there, rotating through the forward line. Which I don't think is a good position for him at all. The other option is to just get him to sit on Wells or Harvey and see if he can shut one of them down.

More midfield options would be handy, Masto getting some time there would be good. Might even see how Newman goes in the centre.

I would rather have Newman playing up forward instead of Mcginnity.

I will NOT be happy if Mcginnity is up forward and Newman is sitting on the bench.

Bad luck for Shep. He's become an attacking weapon alongside Masten, they both ensure quality delivery inside 50. Hope he gets back in soon.

So I hope Newman starts the game in Shep's role. He will keep our forward line potent and apply pressure, which we'll need to get over the Roos.

Butler would be my choice of sub. Schofield is already massive boost to our defence, I don't think we need so many defenders on the ground to start. Butler may need easing back in anyway.

McGinnity has been an effective sub in the past... and has been getting a lot of hate on this board. But I think he is playing a key defensive role for the team every week which goes largely unnoticed. The match committee aren't clowns, he wouldn't be getting a game unless he was following his instructions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back