Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Ok - now that the byes are over (including Rd 15 - the after bye week dud week), hopefully some of us are getting closer to finishing our sides.

I'm not, but anyway....

Who are we looking for this week ?

Ideally, I'm looking at a maxxed rookie downgrade and potentially Daicos to Hall ??

Anderson is gonesky just got to pick a forward any forward for him, tossing up between Libba and Bont for him

Then luxury trade either

• Rozee but i was going to hold for one more week and make him English
  • Titchell/Wines to Steele
  • Sic/Hewitt to Whitfield

I held English, and was intending to do so again until he comes back. But with Steele basically a straight swap for him i might move Treloar into the forward line and pull the trigger on English to Steele. Jackson will have to be upgraded back to English in a couple of weeks but that should be easy enough.

Stewart down to Hall seems obvious at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a 190K mid to be named....
I don’t even care if one’s named. I’m just picking one 🤣

Gotta fix my dead defender rookies if Preuss plays.

Cleary >190k
Stewart > Steele/Doc

If Preuss is out I’ll go him to Jackson
Probably go Carmichael and Doc here. Bit late to party on Doc and only leave me $1k. At least this way I’ll break him for everyone. Could fade and go Dawson as another juicy option.

Tail end midfield is weak with Trac, Rozee, Cripps but a forward will become Steele week after.

Stewart *s me. Loses cash and will be gone for a while. Need to get a rookie off field as I played Durdin this week jesus christ.

So Stewart down to Salem (grim but need the cash) and Soligo to Jackson.

Gives me a rookieless team and can start doing 100k upgrades to blokes like

Salem, Jackson, Witts, Darcy, Cripps and Petracca over the next few weeks.

Docherty about to be the highest price player in the game soon. This is not a drill.
He’s too good. Averaging 115 from his last 9, 128 last 3. Might be that Touk/Steele guy that goes 125 post bye. The Stewart suspension is a silver lining in a way as it’s my ticket to Docherty. Probably would have had to sell the farm to get him in any other way

Was actually disgusting watching him yesterday. Would get a +6 and then the kick would come back to him for another +6 and was thinking “bloody hell, I’ll never be able to get this guy in” and then 2 hours later Stewart does his dog act and there was my path

Last edited:
He’s too good. Averaging 115 from his last 9, 128 last 3. Might be that Touk/Steele guy that goes 125 post bye. The Stewart suspension is a silver lining in a way as it’s my ticket to Docherty. Probably would have had to sell the farm to get him in any other way
Yep you do that and don't think twice about it.

Only other one I'd consider is what down to Hall might accomplish with the other trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back