Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn has Reeves not Dees 😳

Could go Flossy and ROB 😳

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

will check draw 😂😂

Love Vlossy, you probably do too, but is his scoring sustainable - just not the Vlossy we've come to know, that dour, punch at all costs defender - it's like Houli suddenly left him his game book this season

Love Vlossy, you probably do too, but is his scoring sustainable - just not the Vlossy we've come to know, that dour, punch at all costs defender - it's like Houli left him his game book this season
He’s also got Shorts kick ins too.

If that’s round 23 and we make it to the end we’ve done well 😂

Why did Lloyd score 48 against Port?
Sydney were solid poo IIRC - a run of losses setting up a need to change it up. Hoping the ole seagull is that changeup.

Sydney were solid poo IIRC - a run of losses setting up a need to change it up. Hoping the ole seagull is that changeup.

It seems like Blakey has taken over his role

As a regrettable owner still of one Zayne Dorko, it made me wonder (selfishly) wouldn't it be cool if you have the player med-subbed out like he was - then you get the med subs score as well (like you would in the real game). I know I'm living loose and easy with Fantasy gods on that one:

Zorko's 6 becomes 77 (Prior 71)
Howard's 18 becomes 55 (Highmore 37)
Hall's ? becomes ?? (Perez ??) - Sorry Hall owners but you would take a chance on that maybe.

Last edited:
As a regrettable owner still of one Zayne Dorko, it made me wonder (selfishly) wouldn't it be cool if you have player med-subbed out like he was - then you get med subs score as well. I know I'm living loose and easy with Fantasy gods on that one:

Hall's ? becomes ?? (Perez ??) - Sorry Hall owners but you would take a chance on that maybe.
Or we could not pick old guys with hammy problems.

I say this as someone who had Zorko for his first hammy and likely bringing in Hall 🥴

Or we could not pick old guys with hammy problems.

I say this as someone who had Zorko for his first hammy and likely bringing in Hall 🥴

Go all out and take a chance on Duncan's calf's too - you know you want to.....

Go all out and take a chance on Duncan's calf's too - you know you want to.....
Himmelberg to be rooted full forward, Mills FB let's * all the teams

Still gotta trade jackson, but also really want jordan dawson, coz melboure allows seagulls, they dont care about cheap disposals in backline

so do we prefer

Titch and ROB/Darcy/witts/blicavs

or

Dawson and Flynn/Stanley/Xerri

??

Still gotta trade jackson, but also really want jordan dawson, coz melboure allows seagulls, they dont care about cheap disposals in backline

so do we prefer

Titch and ROB/Darcy/witts/blicavs

or

Dawson and Flynn/Stanley/Xerri

??
Why Titch - ?

Dawson and whomever has more upside over the journey, as long as the whomever is not permanent but a stepping stone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a regrettable owner still of one Zayne Dorko, it made me wonder (selfishly) wouldn't it be cool if you have the player med-subbed out like he was - then you get the med subs score as well (like you would in the real game). I know I'm living loose and easy with Fantasy gods on that one:

As much as Ultimate Footy do wrong, they do have a %TOG trigger that works similar to the way you've described (main difference being you get your emergency score, not a combined score). Prevents early game injuries messing up your round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back