Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I chop Wehr now to be able to get Jackson up to Cameron?

Or Durdin before he loses more cash and go more of a POD with ROB?

Help!
I have Cameron, he has been unreal, but I think ROB is a nice POD to end the season. If you are only chasing rank I think you're more likely to climb going ROB over Cameron.

*DYOR

Only ruck I can afford that might actually be a keeper if I want to do something meaningful with Serong (Hall) is Darcy who I said I wasn’t touching with a 10 foot pole.

The way this season is going with nothing making sense, is there a reverse logic angle here? Has a ceiling and Finlayson first up this week.

The way rucks are going he’s not much more injury prone than the average I guess.

Help!

I’m going with RoB I think. But I already have Cameron.

Grundy back in 4-5 weeks so Cameron should still get a decent run at it.

I have Cameron, he has been unreal, but I think ROB is a nice POD to end the season. If you are only chasing rank I think you're more likely to climb going ROB over Cameron.

*DYOR

That's what I'm thinking. Thanks for reaffirming.

Had 20mins to decide 🤣

Help!
I chose Goldy over Marshall last week - I'm not entitled to give Ruck advice

All these people complaining about 2 trades a week, for me the game went downhill for me in terms of skill when they went away from 20 trades for the year. Maybe they bump it up to 25 trades to account for the byes but the game is so much more bland when everyone has so many trades and therefore, pretty much the same teams after the byes.

I'd play RDT if it was the primary fantasy game for the AFL.
Honestly, if you're not phoning a premium line to make trades using a phone menu during the 3 legal trade periods per season, and paying "9" for Dean Cox, is it really a fantasy game?

I hate how tempted I am to use this week to trade Heeney for Xerri/Cameron. McComb covers forward and the in covers Jackson. Then I have Witts/English/Jackson and the in as a ruck department and hopefully at least two of them can be fit in any given week. Any spares can play forward.

Yeah change of plans no.247

Welcome to the team Drunk Giraffe in high heels Riley O’Brien

Drunk giraffes in high heels everywhere are offended at the comparison?

Like everyone, action jackson has turfed my trades. Worked thurs night, so traded hobbs to bedendo to play f6 as cover for English on bench. Cool, made some $$. 2nd trade was going to he hately > big dog, probably steele. Finish work fri to find jacko out now too! Bahhhhhh... original plan now means donut time!

3 options I see:
1) original plan (aka DONUT TIME!). Had neale as VC, take that, C jacko, upgrade Hately to Bray/Mills/Oliver +120-150k or Daicos to Dawson/Crisp + 210-230k. Donuts me this week, English back next allows jacko to go f6 (get some more $$) or be 1up 1down scenario to premo fwd. Hurts this week, but next week team is ahead further?

2) ruck trade #1 (aka Straight'n'Narrow). Jackson > ROB + 226k. ROB against Melb today has no rucks, and then has a good run home. Even with some crap scores earlier in year, still ave 90ish (same as Grundys output earlier 🤷🏼‍♂️) and does have a ceiling. No donuts, seems like safest mix of points/moving team forward, but lose jackos cash gen and doesnt really feel like an upgrade?

3) ruck trade #2 (next left for crazy town). Jacko > Xerri + 508k. Left field but hear me out. Xerri similar BE to jacko (33), gone at 90s his last 2 games, every chance is similar points or within ball park of ROB but nearly 300k cheaper. Even if just another 1 week ride, can go to f6 next week having gone up in price and sit there as insurance OR be part of a double upgrade with any of Hately/Yeo/Daicos to 2 big dogs. Is this nuts??

So thats where my pretzel head is at. Anyone still awake after reading it got any thoughts? I think I'm leaning towards Straight'n'Narrow #2, but it just feels dirty...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like everyone, action jackson has turfed my trades. Worked thurs night, so traded hobbs to bedendo to play f6 as cover for English on bench. Cool, made some $$. 2nd trade was going to he hately > big dog, probably steele. Finish work fri to find jacko out now too! Bahhhhhh... original plan now means donut time!

3 options I see:
1) original plan (aka DONUT TIME!). Had neale as VC, take that, C jacko, upgrade Hately to Bray/Mills/Oliver +120-150k or Daicos to Dawson/Crisp + 210-230k. Donuts me this week, English back next allows jacko to go f6 (get some more $$) or be 1up 1down scenario to premo fwd. Hurts this week, but next week team is ahead further?

2) ruck trade #1 (aka Straight'n'Narrow). Jackson > ROB + 226k. ROB against Melb today has no rucks, and then has a good run home. Even with some crap scores earlier in year, still ave 90ish (same as Grundys output earlier 🤷🏼‍♂️) and does have a ceiling. No donuts, seems like safest mix of points/moving team forward, but lose jackos cash gen and doesnt really feel like an upgrade?

3) ruck trade #2 (next left for crazy town). Jacko > Xerri + 508k. Left field but hear me out. Xerri similar BE to jacko (33), gone at 90s his last 2 games, every chance is similar points or within ball park of ROB but nearly 300k cheaper. Even if just another 1 week ride, can go to f6 next week having gone up in price and sit there as insurance OR be part of a double upgrade with any of Hately/Yeo/Daicos to 2 big dogs. Is this nuts??

So thats where my pretzel head is at. Anyone still awake after reading it got any thoughts? I think I'm leaning towards Straight'n'Narrow #2, but it just feels dirty...
Straight'n'Narrow #2 seems logical

Think I’m going fat boy Darcy and Hall in the end. Don’t want to * around with upgrading that ruck when I have those 4 rookie defenders. 1 must go next week and if I cop an injury I’ll be playing a potato next week.

Now call me irrational perhaps, but after being all in on Hall this week, I've got nervous. A lot of his injuries have come out of Geelong games - three games of really low game time and only one good score in recent years as a consequence. Now it might mean absolutely nothing on the day, in the moment, HOWEVER, I'm not going to poke the Fantasy gods or blow raspberries at it. I'm going Cumming, avg 95 (109 L3) this season so far, six tons from 13 games. This week it's the Hawks at home.

3 options I see:

#2 mate.

Can always go ROB to big gun mid later and shuffle English to ruck.

But if other things go pear shaped you could always hold ROB

Now call me irrational perhaps, but after being all in on Hall this week, I've got nervous. A lot of his injuries have come out of Geelong games - three games of really low game time and only one good score in recent years as a consequence. Now it might mean absolutely nothing on the day, in the moment, HOWEVER, I'm not going to poke the Fantasy gods or blow raspberries at it. I'm going Cumming, avg 95 (109 L3) this season so far, six tons from 13 games. This week it's the Hawks at home.
I’m worried Hall has a stinker on that skinny ground.

Other one I’m considering is Flynn and Mills/Laird/Oliver. Should go well against Reeves and has Port next week providing Preuss isn’t back. I’d likely trade him next week to premo defender anyway.

I’m $10k short of Hall and ROB which is just ******* annoying. I’d rather him than Witts/Darcy.

3 options I see:

Don't mind three (3) if you are not shooting for a Cap and you wanna live on the edge and say "s**t i had a crack", but like other boys have said, (2) is the logical one

Other one I’m considering is Flynn and Mills/Laird/Oliver. Should go well against Reeves and has Port next week providing Preuss isn’t back. I’d likely trade him next week to premo defender anyway.

I’m $10k short of Hall and ROB which is just ******* annoying. I’d rather him than Witts/Darcy.
Join me over at Club Lloyd.
Johnny Depp Water GIF

At least Flynn is playing and rucking solo - but what was with him being listed this week as Injured 1-2 weeks????? But as you say, who is he rucking against really - might as well be the coach Mitchell - he is going to have 40+ hit outs - but the biggie is you can land Mills at the same time - grab it.

At least Flynn is playing and rucking solo - but what was with him being listed this week as Injured 1-2 weeks????? But as you say, who is he rucking against really - might as well be the coach Mitchell - he is going to have 40+ hit outs - but the biggie is you can land Mills at the same time - grab it.
Flynn has Reeves not Dees 😳

Could go Flossy and ROB 😳

Join me over at Club Lloyd.
Johnny Depp Water GIF
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

will check draw 😂😂

Flynn has Reeves not Dees 😳

Could go Flossy and ROB 😳

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

will check draw 😂😂
Yeah, still had my mind shaking like that bloke above just thinking about ROB - did correct that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back