Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to lose that much value he might have to be a hold

That's my thinking. getting to a point where it's not worth selling him purely from a value perspective. His ceiling is still high.

Strawman?

Think you're taking this conversation a bit too seriously.

Lol well if you're just going to make stuff up I'm going to have to correct it

You like the rolling, I hate it. We can leave it there. Like I've said several times, it won't stop me playing the game, I just don't like it

Well Jackson will become the shortest lived player in my side. Will last about 45 hours or so. (EDIT - I have a donut without trading Jackson)

Who do I trade him to - ROB (vs no ruck), Witts or Darcy (vs no ruck). For some reason I am leaning towards ROB
1656664477323.png
Sadly means Daicos to Doc has to wait a week and may never happen.

Lol well if you're just going to make stuff up I'm going to have to correct it

You like the rolling, I hate it. We can leave it there. Like I've said several times, it won't stop me playing the game, I just don't like it

I'm not making stuff up, I just think you're getting a bit worked up over something that really doesn't matter. Maybe time to move on.

Said it was precautionary
Are You Serious Fed Up GIF
said that last time and then didn't play for 3 weeks, held him for a 6

the *er is getting traded asap

Do we just trade Jackson seeing as Gawn is likely back next week?

FFS he was supposed to make some money

Def trade if you have him imo

The injurys unlucky but the score last week was probably a bit lucky so its balanced out. Was too risky a play imo (though can understand why alot did given last week's circumstances)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright so first trade last night was hobbs to bedendo, its fine.

Holding english on fwd bench.

Tossing up trade 2 between 1) eating a Jackson sized donut, upgrading hately to anyone (steele? Bray?) Or 2, trading jackson to another keeper ruck, ROB maybe?

Any thoughts???

Well so much for trade plans :drunk:

Preuss and Jackson out means a total rethink......Might just go Jackson > Duncan & Preuss > ROB, 2 pretty good matchups this week and can assess things once the dust settles, bit pissed at missing D'Ambrosio, hopefully 1 of Archer, Tsitas, Burgoyne next week, with the best 1 the week after.........

Well Jackson will become the shortest lived player in my side. Will last about 45 hours or so. (EDIT - I have a donut without trading Jackson)

Who do I trade him to - ROB (vs no ruck), Witts or Darcy (vs no ruck). For some reason I am leaning towards ROB
View attachment 1437189
Sadly means Daicos to Doc has to wait a week and may never happen.
I find this so garbage. Seems ridiculous that it counts as another trade despite it technically not being another trade…

I find this so garbage. Seems ridiculous that it counts as another trade despite it technically not being another trade…

Yeah I’m pretty pissed I have to use both trades on ******* Jackson.

Update trade functionality is surely not hard given its in the SC platform

Can't it just be rolled back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back