Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have Treloar, Zorko and English to deal with I’m sure to miss out on Bedendo and Tatsitisiissitisis (however it’s spelled) next week and have to wait to Rd 23 for the next batch of rookies

Isn't Zorko fine for next week?

Yeah this is s**t.

I was tempted to just cop the donut for Jackson but I don’t think that’s an option now with Treloar to deal with next week already.

Sigh. Guess I’ll be going:

Marchbank -> Burgoyne/Tsitas
Jackson -> Witts/Darcy

Yeah this is s**t.

I was tempted to just cop the donut for Jackson but I don’t think that’s an option now with Treloar to deal with next week already.

Sigh. Guess I’ll be going:

Marchbank -> Burgoyne/Tsitas
Jackson -> Witts/Darcy
Tsitas looks promising but Burgoyne with DPP
Witts over DC - ROB not an option?

Witts or Darcy?

Turd sandwich vs Giant douche?

Both have appetising match ups this week in terms of hit outs. They face Cameron and Finlayson respectively.
Exactly the same boat here. Leaning towards Witts with the lower break even (helps to get him up to English next week) and is more durable. Plus Darcy should have gone huge against his last two opponents and didn’t, so I’m not sure what the story is with him.

Disclaimer: I’m guaranteed to get this call wrong.

Now that I have Treloar, Zorko and English to deal with I’m sure to miss out on Bedendo and Tatsitisiissitisis (however it’s spelled) next week and have to wait to Rd 23 for the next batch of rookies
What was the word on Treloar?
Think Zorko's got an 11 day break or something so hopefully he can make it work.

Tsitas looks promising but Burgoyne with DPP
Witts over DC - ROB not an option?
I’m tossing up between Witts and Sean Darcy, already have DC (sorry should have clarified) and leaning towards Witts. ROB is slightly more expensive hence would only become an option if I downgraded Soligo or Wehr (both great cover and have more cash to make) instead of the injured Marchbank. Would be a good option against no Dees ruckman otherwise

I’m tossing up between Witts and Sean Darcy, already have DC (sorry should have clarified) and leaning towards Witts. ROB is slightly more expensive hence would only become an option if I downgraded Soligo or Wehr (both great cover and have more cash to make) instead of the injured Marchbank. Would be a good option against no Dees ruckman otherwise
Witts ave better probs because he hasn't dropped 2 x 40's like Darcy has

I'm suggesting that what you're asking for is a lockout on Thursday prior to the first game, otherwise it's some form of rolling lock out.

The rolling lockout started pre-COVID with the introduction of Thursday games.

Yeah nah, it's called partial lockout and has been around for years

Bit of a strawman there sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Subbed off for 6 points after 5 minutes with a pinged hammy…..
Said it was precautionary
Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

I need a restructure. Too many def rookies, Nick Martin stuck as a F7. Need to bring in a non def rookie to reopen links.

Which one. Burgoyne, Trew or Tsitas?

Yeah nah, it's called partial lockout and has been around for years

Bit of a strawman there sorry

Strawman?

Think you're taking this conversation a bit too seriously.

Subbed off for 6 points after 5 minutes with a pinged hammy…..

Yeah said it felt tight and didn't want to risk it, sounds like he should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back