Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so first trade last night was hobbs to bedendo, its fine.

Holding english on fwd bench.

Tossing up trade 2 between 1) eating a Jackson sized donut, upgrading hately to anyone (steele? Bray?) Or 2, trading jackson to another keeper ruck, ROB maybe?

Any thoughts???
I've gone with ROB......which means you should probably go with someone else......nah, seriously, ROB's matchup this week made the decision for me, I can then easily flick him to English/Gawn next week

I really don't know why the Fantasy platform couldn't have accommodated the SC way of doing things, it's not that hard............

The SC way would seem the way to do it of you're going to have a rolling lockout (or even for the partial)

I didn't even know their way was even a thing tbh.....much better by the looks....seems a much better platform. Shame about the rules/scoring....

The SC way would seem the way to do it of you're going to have a rolling lockout (or even for the partial)

I didn't even know their way was even a thing tbh.....much better by the looks....seems a much better platform. Shame about the rules/scoring....
It was only brought in this year, saved my arse a couple of times.

Makes it a bit more interesting I reckon............

If the game was easy it'd be boring. Everyone's copping the same injuries, it's all popular players, just got to roll with it. It's a game at the end of the day.

Nope, English was involved in the trade

Ah! Didn't know that bit. There was enough 'noise' prior last nights game time to make that trade differently or just hold off. Not quite the same thing, but, it reinforces trying to do trades separately whenever possible and in an undoable fashion if possible, including making on field and rookie swaps independent where possible - it's times like these.................................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah! Didn't know that bit. There was enough 'noise' prior last nights game time to make that trade differently or just hold off. Not quite the same thing, but, it reinforces trying to do trades separately whenever possible and in an undoable fashion if possible, including making on field and rookie swaps independent where possible - it's times like these.................................

Unfortunately I was at footy training and didn’t see the news. Hadn’t seen anything prior to running out on the track.

Nothing much I can do with Thursday night games and trading players involved.

Easy solution for next season is the update option in SC

Unfortunately I was at footy training and didn’t see the news. Hadn’t seen anything prior to running out on the track.

Nothing much I can do with Thursday night games and trading players involved
Yeah as someone who works Thursday nights, this is the exact reason that I hate Thursday games

I knew Wacko Jacko was a trap. The reason I didn’t get him

I wish I could say I knew too, had him early in the week, undid trades and waxed and waned between Marshall and Goldy - to prove I'm not that smart I went Goldy 🥴

But, I suppose I still have Goldy and my trades........

Taking Darcy you’d just be holding your breath every week. Mind you, Witts is painful to own too. Seeing his scores tick over literally 1 point at a time as there’s quarters where he just doesn’t touch the ball other than the ruck contest
It's torture owning him.

Nothing much I can do with Thursday night games and trading players involved.

Easy solution for next season is the update option in SC

Tough eh - sorry for your loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back