Review Round 17, GWS Giants vs Geelong, Saturday July 25th, 1.45pm, Startrack Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested to see how Lamb goes this week.
He'd better go very well. Jezza is going to be double teamed and triple teamed at times tomorrow. Lobb is a good second tall target, but it has been good to have Sunshine up there running hard and drawing defenders too. Our goals are going to have to come from our small forwards.

Totally agree his agility is the best match up advantage he has this week

Look he has kicked over 30 goals this year so I'm hesitant to advocate dropping him after a few lean weeks. Perhaps if he struggles in a couple more weeks time

Irregardless im not sure Stewart is the option if we do drop him tho as we might be a little tall up front

Is lamb a darky?

Well done...It will work as long as mids dont just bomb it in under pressure.If we are winning clean midfield ball it will be fine but if not Taylor and Enright will pick us apart I think. Overall their top 12 are strong as are ours but our bottom 5 or 6 look stronger.Should be a great game but we are going to have to play better than last few weeks to win.Great to see Canberra packed out.Would have loved to get down there but cant

He'd better go very well. Jezza is going to be double teamed and triple teamed at times tomorrow. Lobb is a good second tall target, but it has been good to have Sunshine up there running hard and drawing defenders too. Our goals are going to have to come from our small forwards.

Watched Lamb in the NEAFL a fair bit this year, thoroughly deserves the chance, confident he will step up..

And hopefully doesn't Shank any off his great Leg - he's going to have to Shoulder some of the burden.
mint response
i'm feeling sheepish about what I may have started
but it's not all baaaaad
:p
I'm not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes
Hopefully he is a Wolf in sheep's clothing (Go Wolves)
I'm starting to fleece this aren't I?
Oh the Shear delight
Hopefully no Kiwis have blown a gasket yet. :p
Nothing like ramming home a point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zach Williams a possible late out - WHE the likely replacement.

Hopefully if he comes in he gets a full run on the wing, although I feel Leon might stick him with the vest.

The Boys (Ryan Griffen, GWS Giants forward coach Amon Buchanan & Lachie Whitfield) looking relaxed before today's sell-out game at Canberra. Big Congrats to Adam Tomlinson on his 50th AFL game..massive game..massive ramifications if the GWS Giants win re: finals

bucgriflachweb.jpg

adamtweb.jpg

So I've got a spare $60 to have a punt on this match.. Thoughts on you blokes getting the bickies? Your midfield bats deeper and the young legs could run the cats ragged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back