Preview Round 17 - GWS Giants vs Richmond, Saturday 14th July 2018, 7.25pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what. I actually think if the boys make the finals they are a massive chance from any position on the ladder. Because maybe getting to finals the hard way scraping and scratching giving it everything, will make them want it so bad. The last few years finals and even top 4 has been almost a given

It could be good

Don't forget we beat Adelaide in Adelaide who just beat Geelong who we are competing for a spot against

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know what. I actually think if the boys make the finals they are a massive chance from any position on the ladder. Because maybe getting to finals the hard way scraping and scratching giving it everything, will make them want it so bad. The last few years finals and even top 4 has been almost a given

It could be good

Don't forget we beat Adelaide in Adelaide who just beat Geelong who we are competing for a spot against

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Such positivity! Can't wait to see how Greene looks on return, hoping for good things and 2-3 goals.

Such positivity! Can't wait to see how Greene looks on return, hoping for good things and 2-3 goals.
Hopper being back is also massive.
Was in great form before missing last week.

Greene may take a couple of weeks though.
Though will be in heaven if he doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Anyone else just want game time and not have a movie in between the Magoos game and the main game?
Biggest issue for me is whether to make two trips to see the NEAFL. I dont have the concentration span to sit in a seat that long, and have no interest in the movie.
I can live with it if it does what it's supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back