Round 19 - Fremantle vs Carlton @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry. If Port beat the Pies by 2 goals on Sunday, Freo are out of the top 4 again

Problem is.... im not sure that Port really deserve it either. I think North is a much more deserving top.4 side. At least there is best is really good. Freo and Geelong just look so horribly average.

Carlton should have won that game but they need to learn how to do a clearing kick from defense. Stop chipping it to 30m out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in my opinion casboults was the worst mistake. just careless for a player of his marking ability not to hold on to that. wood was unlucky but he'll never make that mistake again either. can live with Docherty's mistake.

but notice the word I keep repeating is 'mistake'. skill level of our lesser players if ******* awful.

Umpiring was shocking tonight ... both ways. Is a blight on the game at the moment the dumb in the backs being called.. lack of holding the ball... and the worst one is allowing players to just shove another in the back as they kick or fall to ground.. Case n point daisy just smashing ballas to the ground but is completely ignored.. seriously wtf. If any of the big forwards in the game even look at there defenders back its a free but thats ok? Needs overhaul end of year. Oh and carlton should have won thank you cam wood for showing why we dumped your ass. :D

It seemed like no one out there but Fyfe actually wanted to win.

In fact it seemed like Dawson, Ibbotson, Docherty, Casboult and Wood were actively trying to lose at the end o_O

Most undeserved 4 points i can remember witnessing, freo did not kick 1 goal from a contested situation everything they scores was from free kicks, carlton skill errors & occasionally out running their opponent to get a soft goal on the rebound.

Its a blight on our game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back