1 Day Round 2, 2015 - Western Woodpeckers v Punt Road Mullets at Woodville Oval [50 overs]

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid ******* sim. I. AM. A. BOWLER!!! :mad:

Tbh I think we need to cut down on our all rounders.

The more 'bowlers' there are, the more the sim will spread it around - means you and our other top-liners will bowl less and less.

Five bowlers inc all-rounders is plenty.

Tbh I think we need to cut down on our all rounders.

The more 'bowlers' there are, the more the sim will spread it around - means you and our other top-liners will bowl less and less.

Five bowlers inc all-rounders is plenty.
We'll have one less all-rounder next week with Juggalo Balla coming in. But if the sim can't recognise me as a fast bowler and a fast bowler only, there's a problem.

We'll have one less all-rounder next week with Juggalo Balla coming in. But if the sim can't recognise me as a fast bowler and a fast bowler only, there's a problem.

Feel your pain man.

The sim hasn't recognised me as a batter or a bowler for two years.

I wanted the batting prowess of Gilchrist and the bowling nous of McGrath - I think they got my orders mixed up :oops:

1/ Why no tags for this game?

2/ This game is rigged. I demand an inquest.
Fred would be worthwhile to grant tagging privileges of up to 12 to the captains of each team?

They would be fumbler (Mullets), Smartys Power (Woodpeckers), Ljp (Warriors), The Half Back (Phoenix), eth-dog (Crocs) and Beng (Vics)

Fred would be worthwhile to grant tagging privileges of up to 12 to the captains of each team?

They would be fumbler (Mullets), Smartys Power (Woodpeckers), Ljp (Warriors), The Half Back (Phoenix), eth-dog (Crocs) and Beng (Vics)
Make it happen, Fred!!!

Please?

Done. Beng already had it from the SFA

Well I never!!
When did this start? lol

Isn't twitter what a bird does?

Congrats to us because we have lovely long Party hair and you sillies don't.

Bad luck though to my old club.
Did you even play a game for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right. fumbler want to finish what you started?

Here's me and pantskyle enjoying a three way.

th

Woodies get it done.

When are these things played. I want another five for!

Stupid ******* sim. I. AM. A. BOWLER!!! :mad:
You are in the Sim as both a bowler and the correct type, I changed it before it was simmed and double checked it after I saved the changes...

I'll have another look tonight. This Sim isn't the most sophisticated program going around, to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back