Preview Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 25th March, 7:25PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Bulldogs

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? name Windhager as an emergency, & why would he be the sub. Surely they mean to give him another week off.
I reckon Peris gets the sub role then, for a bit more added speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just noticed that Darragh Joyce has been named for Brisbane, I had no idea he was even on their list.

Didn’t really see that coming but knowing how Lyon coaches it makes complete sense. Same structure and a great sub.
Very surprised and disappointed Windhager not straight in especially given Ross is coming off a calf BUT I’m just an armchair analyst and the reality is RTB and the assistants have all the inside information to make the best selection.

Hopefully this is just a blip - we need to get games into Windhager asap - he and the other young guns are the future!

Very surprised and disappointed Windhager not straight in especially given Ross is coming off a calf BUT I’m just an armchair analyst and the reality is RTB and the assistants have all the inside information to make the best selection.

Hopefully this is just a blip - we need to get games into Windhager asap - he and the other young guns are the future!
Its only his 2nd year maybe easing him back with a half of footy

Ross plays half Windy plays 2nd Half

They'll build Windhager into the side. Not worried about it at all
This

He’s 2 weeks removed from surgery on his hand, albeit minor it’s still opening up his hand and patching it up

He probably hasn’t lost much of his conditioning due to the nature of his injury and you’d rather him as sub and 1-2 quarters at AFL level than a game at Sandy!

I’d tip he is in next week fully

As much as I rate windhanger once it was about structure he wasn’t going to play. Ross is a much better player at the moment. He has already had plenty of games and will most likely will be sub. I suppose we need to get used to a back out a back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back