Game Day Round 2, 2024: West Coast vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy fellas, I'm just having a play with my Fantasy Squad and I was just wondering if you guys expect Ginbey to tag/run with Green :) ?

Goodluck this weekend <3

Howdy fellas, I'm just having a play with my Fantasy Squad and I was just wondering if you guys expect Ginbey to tag/run with Green :) ?

Goodluck this weekend <3

Probably, yes, but if you look at the games he has followed the best mids it is not a full on negating role. I don't think he's really stopped any mids so far. The run with role seems to be more an education role to learn the craft, running patterns and positioning. Once he gets to the ball his aim is to win it himself, not hang off the back of his opponent.

Anyone know any gun journos that would want to put their hand up as an official scorer for this game? We could really use those 4 goals from Burgiel right about now

Taking my son to his first ever game. Hopefully he's more interested in his pie and chips and watching Aussie the Eagle fly around than Dad melting down next to him.

Be unmeltable in ‘24, cheer on the kids regardless, set the example for your kid and everyone else there. Carnyueagles

The best part of going to games these days is walking into the ground thinking "I'm just gonna sit and watch the green shoots" then 10 mins into the game you're fidgeting and holding back 50 swear words.

Then walking back out thinking "ah well nearly cricket season"

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Be unmeltable in ‘24, cheer on the kids regardless, set the example for your kid and everyone else there. Carnyueagles

Oh for sure. I think I'm more excited than he is. So many memories of going to the footy as a kid with my dad and uncle, I can't wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part of going to games these days is walking into the ground thinking "I'm just gonna sit and watch the green shoots" then 10 mins into the game you're fidgeting and holding back 50 swear words.

Then walking back out thinking "ah well nearly cricket season"

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good thing about Sunday is it’s still cricket season. If we’re 10 goals down at half time, I’m heading back to the Waca.

Extended teams announced:
in: Jamaine Jones,Harry Barnett,Ryan Maric,Tyrell Dewar
Out: Allen (injured)

Extended interchange:
[3] Andrew Gaff,[5] Jayden Hunt,[18] Campbell Chesser,[23] Alex Witherden,[27] Jack Darling,[30] Harry Barnett,[41] Ryan Maric,[43] Tyrell Dewar

i reckon the 3 bolded are likely to be emergencies...not sure who will be the sub though? maric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back