Official Match Thread Round 2: Alberton Swamprats vs. The Mod Squad @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

It is expected the new inclusions will add an extra dimension to the side that thrashed the Bombers last week.

You'll need an extra dimension to fit Fatty in.

Monkster Im bringing my esky with me again this week as I don't expect to see the ball come down our end. Feel free to pull up a seat on my esky lid to join in the slosh fest! :thumbsu:

BeerSquirrel_DE258C80-96ED-E1C8-24E2F218E83CE9D4.jpg

Would you like a straw as well???

I thought it was because of how boring you guys are

Well, we were travelling at the speed of light, kicking ass and taking names, but then suddenly a black hole of inane posts opened up in front of us and we somehow got pulled towards this thread. Fortunately for us, win or lose we'll be just skimming across the event horizon.

It's like being in a vaccum of nothingness. Being a mod must really suck the life out of you. Don't know how you guys do it. Kudos, baby, kudos.

The extra dimension is time. This fellow makes time seem like it's standing still he's that gifted. Then bam!! You won't know what's hit you. :thumbsu:

It's also space - something that the Flog Squad will be severely lacking when we layeth the smack down on thy candy ass! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've started the season in my AA form of old. Jump aboard the Santos Express and I'll carry us to the flag, perhaps with a few Carey-like misdemeanours along the way. Whose missus is my next target?

Getting to know the Mod Squad:-

A)
field.jpg
Itsmyshow (and you can cry if you want to)

B)
boundary.jpg
Monkster (Are you related to Dingster? )

C)
goal.jpg
TODN (As close to a goal as he/she'll come this weekend)

D)
4869227_firstImageIMG_THUMB.jpg
Dingster (Are you related to Monkster? )

E)
redyellow.jpg
Fred (Struggling, struggling)

Cool. I get to make my debut against a DudofCreep! Certain to win my position, if it ever gets down that end. Rising Star nomination in the bag! I've sparted dirnking aleady...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back