Official Match Thread Round 2: Alberton Swamprats vs. The Mod Squad @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok - we're off to Alberton.......Looks like that mass innoculation before the season is paying off already.....:thumbsu:

Yeah, it's working a treat - you did ask for the vaccine to winning, yes?

Anyway, we've got our own card to give you guys once we've whooped your ass -

ImSorryForYourLoss.jpg

B: Borgsta - CatmanForever - marcuz

H/B: Mobbenfuhrer - MrEagle - Dingster

C: Jim Boy - Fred - Deestroy

H/F: Jabso - philhawk - Khan

F: Monkster - TODN - SonOfReep

R: Mad Dog - Itsmyshow - Catman

Int: Chief - Benevolent Ert

The Swamprats squad will be named later today, in the meantime it's been entertaining watching the Mods squirm in fear at the unknown dangers heading their way. :cool:

I can however confirm the rumour that the three best Mod FFL players will be going round for the Rats this weekend. Macca19, Ford Fairlane and Blackdiamond, plus we'll have a Mod-who-saw-the-light in Dreamkillers also playing for us so the result is pretty much guaranteed to go to the home side. :thumbsu:

A word of advice to the Mods. Hire a team bus and park it well away from the ground. In addition get a new lock fitted to the visitors change room. We don't like umpires at Ratland and that is really what most of you are. Leave your whistles at home. :rolleyes:

I see a fair number of you as being boundary umpires at heart so our game plan will be to "kick it up the guts".

Swamprats by plenty. :thumbsu:

The Swamprats squad will be named later today, in the meantime it's been entertaining watching the Mods squirm in fear at the unknown dangers heading their way. :cool:

I can however confirm the rumour that the three best Mod FFL players will be going round for the Rats this weekend. Macca19, Ford Fairlane and Blackdiamond, plus we'll have a Mod-who-saw-the-light in Dreamkillers also playing for us so the result is pretty much guaranteed to go to the home side. :thumbsu:

A word of advice to the Mods. Hire a team bus and park it well away from the ground. In addition get a new lock fitted to the visitors change room. We don't like umpires at Ratland and that is really what most of you are. Leave your whistles at home. :rolleyes:

I see a fair number of you as being boundary umpires at heart so our game plan will be to "kick it up the guts".

Swamprats by plenty. :thumbsu:

Please refrain from attempting any further pointless and baseless posts such as the one above in the future.... You will only embarrass and humiliate yourself.

Thank you.

Pfft, quoting an entire post then posting directly after it!!! :rolleyes:

BTW a ruck rover is basically a failed ruckman.

Pfft, quoting an entire post then posting directly after it!!! :rolleyes:

BTW a ruck rover is basically a failed ruckman.

I never failed at anything.... I just found 10,000 ways that didn't work.... :cool:

R: Mad Dog - Itsmyshow - Catman
.... a ruck rover is basically a failed ruckman.
Well he is named between a dog and a cat so I guess he will just have to follow the pack.

When its raining cats and dogs in the swamp the rats will prevail. :thumbsu:

I always thought of Mad Dog as more of a terrier suited to burrowing into packs rather than playing as a knock ruckmen. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even possess an iron.

It's ok we know the sort of dangers there are in SA, thats why we've had all barrels removed from the state this week :thumbsu:;)

So it was you all along!! :eek:

There'll have to be a Royal Commission into yet another miscarriage of justice.

It's ok we know the sort of dangers there are in SA, thats why we've had all barrels removed from the state this week :thumbsu:;)

suitcases are useful tho, harder to fit a body in but then when it's in pieces it doesn't really matter.
btw can we have your tax file number, just in case you go missing it easier to keep the funds rolling in this way

Nah, a suitcase is too awkard to hide...just feed em to the pigs - did you know a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute? Hence the expression "greedy as a pig". They will go through bone like butter...

Be vary wary of anyone who owns a pig farm...

Speaking of total destruction, I had a look at the Flog Squad backline. Congratulations, fellas, at least you'll be in the highlight reels for this week. :thumbsu:

The Swamprats side to meet the Mod Squad has been announced:-

B blackdiamond, Toots Hibbert, PowerKat
HB wharfie_1870, Ford Fairlane, dyertribe
C MannumPower, Macca 19, Dreamkillers
HF RangaInTeal, Santos L Helper, Rory
F Janus, Lightining_Rod, gbear
R Crazy Big Al, FattyLumpkin, groove,
I shane_mag,JuniorBurger

Ins:- Shane_Mag, JuniorBurger, PowerKat

Outs:- Arsene Wenger (Leather poisoning), nivek48 (Leather poisoning), spadge (Leather poisoning)

As expected the match committee has rewarded those players who have posted in recent weeks while resting a number of players suffering from leather poisoning. FattyLumpkin comes off the reserve bench and into the midfield rotation. It is expected his no nonsense go ahead approach will benefit the side. gbear goes from the last line of defence into a forward pocket. PowerKat comes into the side for her first game and will ably cover for gbears move into attack. Shane_Mag and JuniorBurger come onto the interchange bench.

It is expected the new inclusions will add an extra dimension to the side that thrashed the Bombers last week.

Carn Swampies, it's time to "Mock a Mod". :cool:

I'm loving our spine - the stuff premierships are built on. Easy for us forward pockets to do our magic.

Swampies by a googolplex (ie a VERY large amount)...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back