Round 2: Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I can tell you why...

Westhoff will run rings around talia or rutten..

Your midfield has no depth and we will only start warming up in the last quarter...

You have bought in half fit players against the fittest team in the comp..

45k plus port fans.

Port by 30 plus

Going to be a good close one, apparently the march the Oval from Rundle Mall was amazing, gutted I'm on call for work today. Both teams look pretty good and I'm tipping a tight one with Port by two goals, Westhoff for another Showdown medal.

Well you have no midfield..

I'd say keep that s**t to the bay, but even there you'd be laughed at.

Bj2zlYECMAA3P37.jpg:large

35k shirts at the ready
Thoughts on how your equalisation money is being spent Pies fans? :D

We have no midfield? So boak, wingard, wines, hartlett are all s**t?

Back to the bay mate
fighting it out in the bottom four for a few years after your spectacular grand final defeat has to come with some perks I guess.

must be looking forward to winning the next 3 premierships though right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this thread just gonna be all high and might crows and Port supporters?

fighting it out in the bottom four for a few years after your spectacular grand final defeat has to come with some perks I guess.

must be looking forward to winning the next 3 premierships though right

Yeah dynasty is coming. Port adelaide were never going to be down for that long. Was worth it though. Would rather be bottom than middle tier for decades.

Yeah dynasty is coming. Port adelaide were never going to be down for that long. Was worth it thought. Would rather be bottom than middle tier for decades.
When will the dynasty of needing handouts ever end?

Bj2zlYECMAA3P37.jpg:large

35k shirts at the ready

I remember when WCE use to put flags/scarves on all the seats... Now we sometimes get stupid boom sticks and pieces of paper that say goal. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back