Autopsy Round 2 = St Kilda 94-79 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Our season is almost over before it started. If we do anything of note in 2024, we’ll be playing catch up for the rest of the year.

The playing group looks cooked for the most part. Maybe our older age profile is finally catching up with us and last year was the ‘last hurrah’ so to speak.

I don’t like to go on about umpiring too much, but that was a disgusting what we witnessed this evening.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Our season is almost over before it started. If we do anything of note in 2024, we’ll be playing catch up for the rest of the year.

The playing group looks cooked for the most part. Maybe our older age profile is finally catching up with us and last year was the ‘last hurrah’ so to speak.

I don’t like to go on about umpiring too much, but that was a disgusting what we witnessed this evening.

How does a former player get to umpire games with his former team involved. He favoured the Saints all night, and it was obvious.
Surely the club asks the question to the AFL. That was as close to rigged as possible...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We peaked, we conquered, we've aged.

Certain players look like they've aged 5 years over 6 months. Unfortunately it happens. Thankfully it's happened when the peak was a flag.

Mix in some young talent as the year goes on so maybe we can do a mini rebuild on the fly.

We look under done and that impacts the skills and connection under pressure- we are so far off it at the moment season will be done before we get going.

Possibly the poorest umpiring of an afl game I’ve seen in years- it was so blatant. Incredible the lob sided free kick count.

Kudos to young Reef McInnes- deserves to get a run of games. Mccrae also needs to start games

Off to Brisbane now for another loss

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thankful for the last two seasons, but geesh some of these bulls need to be put out to pasture.

WHE, Johnson, Mitchell, Sidebottom, Markov, Cox, Howe, Mihocek.

A lot of deadweight on that list.

I would be surprised if Mitchell, Cox and Sidebottom were allowed to continue in 2025.. .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back