Game Day Round 2 - Sydney v Essendon, SCG, Saturday 23/3/24, 7.30pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
same old ******* bullshit the game gets tight and we fall apart because still after 20 years we can't stop a ******* cold. when will it ever change?

Laverde is such a poor defender, tries hard, but no substance. Add his poor foot skills and its such a detriment.
Can't carry Heppell, Laverde and Kelly in the back line. Its scary that they even wanted to try. Just forces us long down the line again and again.

Utterly disgraceful. I dont know how anyone with two brain cells to rub together can think we have played well.

A forwardline with zero foot speed and next to no defensive pressure when the ball hits the ground.

A midfield who ball watches and gets caught out of position the moment the ball is won by Sydney, and also hasnt got the running power to run with them to recover.

A defence that is constantly out of position and fumbly in possession.

Different spin, different year, same issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zach Reid is 22 years old and has played 8 games.

If he's that vital we're in big trouble.

To the set up as a 2nd KPD he is. And it's more of a compliment to how many games he's played to do what he did, not a negative. It's clear you're not thinking about the future because you're not even invested for it as you've already got one foot out the door. And LOL @ "we're". Spare me.

Jeez look at the overreactions start. Half the posters complaining are the same posters that said we would get flogged.
If putting up with the same s**t for 20 years is overreacting then I'd hate to see what is actual doom and gloom

Beat Hawthorne by 10 goals last year.
Lost to the Swans by 2 points.

Neither of this year's results remotely resemble that. I dunno where we're going but it's not forward.

Utterly disgraceful. I dont know how anyone with two brain cells to rub together can think we have played well.

A forwardline with zero foot speed and next to no defensive pressure when the ball hits the ground.

A midfield who ball watches and gets caught out of position the moment the ball is won by Sydney, and also hasnt got the running power to run with them to recover.

A defence that is constantly out of position and fumbly in possession.

Different spin, different year, same issues.
don't worry, were paying a guy twice as much as who we had to do the same thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back