Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Natanui to Maric is underated this week.
For those with two trades needing to fix another spot aswell, Maric at 422k looks a good bet considering he has the best last three SC weeks opponent wise.
GC (Nicholls), Collingwood (Grundy) and Essendon (Giles)! hmmmm
Martin and Jacobs have much tougher opponents.
Nic Nat to Sandi right before the game as a last ditch effort to get over the line

For those with two trades needing to fix another spot aswell, Maric at 422k looks a good bet considering he has the best last three SC weeks opponent wise.
I like ballsy moves like that in finals, especially if it helps you turn Buddy into Deledio or a similar upgrade.

I brought Jarrod Waite in with my last trade in 2012 and he averaged around 120 in his last 3 games and secured a GF victory. Was an awesome POD - because no self respecting super coach is gonna have Jarrod *in' Waite in their team.

I know it's been discussed a bit...

but I'm still really unsure what to do. Got Naitanui but despite the donut managed a win in both my leagues (meaning the week off). Slipped in overall though and that's my real focus so really thinking I should make the trade despite only having two left?

Then, who the heck to go to...Martin (ave 109)? Jacobs (106)? Gawn (108)? Blicavs (106)? Someone else?

Opponent makes more difference for rucks than any other possie...
Martin has Carlton, Adelaide, Hawthorn
Jacobs has Essendon, Brisbane, West Coast
Gawn has WB, Carlton, Freo
Blicavs not in actual ruck but Haw, StK, Coll

What would you do?

Looking to upgrade my D6, obvious choices are Higgins and Picken but it's always good to get a 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinion
uploadfromtaptalk1439466058513.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

but I'm still really unsure what to do. Got Naitanui but despite the donut managed a win in both my leagues (meaning the week off). Slipped in overall though and that's my real focus so really thinking I should make the trade despite only having two left?

Then, who the heck to go to...Martin (ave 109)? Jacobs (106)? Gawn (108)? Blicavs (106)? Someone else?

What would you do?

Looking at the draw I'd go Jacobs but Martin is in the best form.

What would you do?
I only traded nic Nat cos I knew he'd be out for two but he'll be back next week so is it worth it now? Overall could suffer if you run out of trades but I got martin fwiw if you trade nic he's the man imo.

Last edited:
It could work but at this point I start thinking who I'd want to be in the gf with and maric isn't too appealing for me but very sound reasoning nonetheless for the said situation.

I like the reasoning, but just be aware that he has only scored over 100 once in his last 8 games. Sure Hampson had been in at times, but his scores have been bleak for a long time

Having said that, if he's going to turn it around it'll be in these next three weeks. It'd be a gutsy move, one that could make or break you

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$100 short of turning campaigner Franklin into Deledio and grabbing Sauce Phillips as cover for Nicnat for the week.

i3IfafU.gif

i have developed 3 options that i need assistance to use my last two trades. i am in a do or die finals and it looks like it is a 50/50 match.

option a. bartel and sauce for buddy and nicnat

option b. dollhouse and sauce for buddy and nicnat

option c. zorko and martin for buddy and nicnat.

Was going to use my second last trade upgrading mckernan to sloane but i think I'm going to roll the dice and not trade.
Which means playing one of steele or lambert on field.
No point limping into a prelim.
I'm no mathematics professor, but 2 trades is twice as many as 1.

Was going to use my second last trade upgrading mckernan to sloane but i think I'm going to roll the dice and not trade.
Which means playing one of steele or lambert on field.
No point limping into a prelim.
I'm no mathematics professor, but 2 trades is twice as many as 1.
Can you loop Lambert / Steele?

Can you loop Lambert / Steele?

Unfortunately not, my non playing options of mckenzie and maynard play before steele and lambert.

I could loophole steele with geelong read, by swapping steele fwd. But that would mean benching one of griff, dahl, bont, swan etc.

Under normal circumstances I'd happily bench griff, but he should score alright this week with scully trelor out.

Just 1 trade this week, Daniel>Dick (via Steele)

Opening up Mid/Def DPP will hopefully see me with enough cover - Hopefully Steele can hold his spot for remaining 3 weeks.

Still have 4 trades and $185k after this week

upload_2015-8-14_9-27-39.png

i have developed 3 options that i need assistance to use my last two trades. i am in a do or die finals and it looks like it is a 50/50 match.

option a. bartel and sauce for buddy and nicnat

option b. dollhouse and sauce for buddy and nicnat

option c. zorko and martin for buddy and nicnat.

Strap yourself in, nail your nuts to the wall, and go option c.
The brions have an equally basketcase blues this week.

Unfortunately not, my non playing options of mckenzie and maynard play before steele and lambert.

I could loophole steele with geelong read, by swapping steele fwd. But that would mean benching one of griff, dahl, bont, swan etc.

Under normal circumstances I'd happily bench griff, but he should score alright this week with scully trelor out.
Fair enough mate.

Just run Lambert then.

Hi Guys,

I have 7 trades remaining (Yes i Know) and have a bye this week as i have made it to the prem final in private league.

I want to make the most of my remaining trades and need help to downgrade / upgrade to ensure I can have the best team possible for next week and hopefully the grand final.

7 trades remaining and 34K

Any advise pleaseeeee :)

Untitled.png

Hi Guys,

I have 7 trades remaining (Yes i Know) and have a bye this week as i have made it to the prem final in private league.

I want to make the most of my remaining trades and need help to downgrade / upgrade to ensure I can have the best team possible for next week and hopefully the grand final.

View attachment 162240
Mate if you traded out fyfe and nicnat last week you would've scored very well.

Anyway you don't have much scope for downgrades and cash generation.

Maybe downgrade Steele to a cheap rookie, maybe dick at 120k and upgrade NicNat to Goldy if you can afford him.

Next week will be harder. Maybe two sideways trades depending on match ups.

Edit: hold NicNat just noticed your not playing this week.
Maybe go birchall to hodge instead.

Hi Guys,

View attachment 162240
Nic Nat >>> Martin
Danlgleish >>> Adamson (non playing 102k plays last game this week)

Loop Kolodalphabet with Edwards this week.

Next week.

Kolodalpabet >>> gun
Steele >>> rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back