Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion - Finals are a Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2292 all out.

I’m through to the Div 7 grand final!!!

Even with a Newcombe late out and having to cop a Chesser 37 E, still managed to win by nearly 130

Will be a tough assignment against DOCKERZ considering he outscored me by 200 lol. Gotta nail these final trades

2460 all out. What could have been. Rank basically unchanged. Oliver as a s**t trade in, and Newman or Treloar would have been nice.

Ah well, thank god season is FINALLY over next week!
2475 all out here. What an awful Sunday. Macrae getting subbed out for a 50-odd, and Petracca completely disappearing.

And my ranking didn't budge.

2481 with Wilmot in for LDU. Up around 800 places overall and chance to crack 20k next week. Not quite the same lofty heights as you lot but would be a big deal for me after some early carnage this season. Hopefully I get to field 22 premiums next week!

Edit: Congrats to You tried turning it Hough and on again. A massive 2592 in the BF WCE board prelim!

2460 all out. What could have been. Rank basically unchanged. Oliver as a s**t trade in, and Newman or Treloar would have been nice.

Ah well, thank god season is FINALLY over next week!
Oliver killed me, seriously. All the other options went nuts (Newman, Treloar, Tom Green I think).

names kale GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed my captain from English to Bont last minute because everyone was captaining English and there's very little difference between teams. Lost a match up by 5 points. English scored 6 points more than Bont. Got thrashed in my other match up as well, so it's season over. Been a good ride regardless.

Depending on Day's injury, I might trade both Brayshaw and Serong next week as one of them is bound to get clamped by Finn. No idea which of the two will get the tag but don't want the stress of guessing.

Oliver killed me, seriously. All the other options went nuts (Newman, Treloar, Tom Green I think).
Sorry to hear mate. Having such a good year too

Green I got, but brought him in for Steele so not much net gain.

Oliver for Brouch was a failure of epic proportions, and it could have been a lot worse had he not saved it with that last quarter goal. 34 points lost for no gain.

Already checked out weeks ago, but it's annoying as for you. Hopefully an epic Round 24 to make up for it!

2292 all out.

I’m through to the Div 7 grand final!!!

Even with a Newcombe late out and having to cop a Chesser 37 E, still managed to win by nearly 130

Will be a tough assignment against DOCKERZ considering he outscored me by 200 lol. Gotta nail these final trades
Next week we both start at zero mate and anything can happen.

My tip re trades? Don't use them all!

My Steele to Oliver trade this week cost me 50+ points and my cash league prelim...
I just couldn't bare to leave $200k on the bench 🥴

Next week we both start at zero mate and anything can happen.

My tip re trades? Don't use them all!

My Steele to Oliver trade this week cost me 50+ points and my cash league prelim...
I just couldn't bare to leave $200k on the bench 🥴
I could have traded Newcombe out had I traded in a red dot FWD instead of DEF haha.

2496 and steady at 6.4k literally been stuck 5.5 - 6.5k for what feels like months. Made 1 cash league gf and missed out by 5 butters last min points in the other prelim ffs

2469 not the greatest, Bont VC but clarry and trac pathetic.

3.7k ranked after the round, just trying to aim to get into the top 3.5k at the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back