Game Day Round 21: Melbourne v GW$ (17/08/2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Preview

melbvgws.jpg

Weather Summary
light-showers.png

Max 15
Mostly dry.
Chance of any rain: 40%
rain_40.gif

Rainfall amount: 0 to 1 mm
Melbourne area
Partly cloudy. Isolated light showers developing this morning but mostly dry. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

upload_2014-8-17_11-15-13.png

Subs:

Aidan Riley

James Stewart

I'm quite scared about this game for some reason. Confident we will win. But still worried, nevertheless. Need to really turn up today and dominate from the get-go. Don't want to have to sit through what happened last time. Because for as cool as that 12 goal quarter was... the first three quarters were scary as * :(

If I dont see at least one Melbourne supporter trolling Tom $cully, I will be highly disappointed.
$cumbag's out for the year isn't he?

Surely after 7 years of crap we just want to see our team win a match, draft picks have never helped us in the past.

Heard on the footy show that Hogans doing stuff all out at Casey on a super windy day, However he is getting through which is the main thing\
Im gonna assume the delivery has been abysmal to him

I don't care if he gets bugger all stats, if he runs around and takes a few hits, then pulls up fine, it's a success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mumford was the difference between the teams last time we played them, he gave Spencer a towelling. Hopefully Gawn and Jamar together can negate his influence.

Don't want to have to sit through what happened last time. Because for as cool as that 12 goal quarter was... the first three quarters were scary as **** :(
That's because it was a portent of things to come.

Not sure what Howe was thinking there.

"Backwards and sidewards."

Well done, Lingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back