Unofficial Preview Round 21 - Sydney V. St Kilda @ SCG 1:45pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST KILDA 17.16 (118) vs FREMANTLE 9.6 (60)

Just saying.
We beat Geelong by over 100, and St Kilda are far shittier, so we should win by at least 200. But we lost to GWS by 30, and St Kilda are about the same, so we should lose by a similar margin.

Fair enough, but we are playing the last placed team,if that's your criteria for being considered 'one of us' we'd have very few members! I'm always interested in watching my team play no matter what the opposition, think you're reading too much into that comment.

Fair enough too. The only people that are Not " One Of Us " as Bedford has put it are people who have 2 teams.
Your either a Swan or just GTFO.

Why does Towers keep getting games? He's a spud and needs to stay in the reserves for a lot longer. Membrey has played considerably less than him in seniors and is already a lot better than him. I'm going to be pissed off if Membrey leaves at the end of the year.

McGlynn and Shaw are most likely just getting rested. Wouldn't worry about it.

Shaw is a surprise but I think we are resting McGlynn.

Shaw did come down awkward on one of his ankles in the last qtr last week and grimaced with some pain and was limping for a few seconds. Hope it was not the bad ankle and he has not aggravated it. With McGlynn lets hope it is a rest because a calf can be minor or major no in between. They can be a real p****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does Towers keep getting games? He's a spud and needs to stay in the reserves for a lot longer. Membrey has played considerably less than him in seniors and is already a lot better than him. I'm going to be pissed off if Membrey leaves at the end of the year.

McGlynn and Shaw are most likely just getting rested. Wouldn't worry about it.
Because they might see it as that Towers can be sub and Lloyd plays a full game which he needs , plus Membrey is not really a sub

Emg , Nankervis , Hewett , Jones
Benny has a sore calf and Shaws ankle is sore , seems to me there taking no risk with them.
Towers sub and allows Lloyd to play a full game im thinking. Hope biggs can carry his form into the seniors as might be a preview of next year
Biggs looked good in the three games he played last year. Seemed to be just as composed as he is in the 2's. Best replacement for shaw I believe.

Biggs looked good in the three games he played last year. Seemed to be just as composed as he is in the 2's. Best replacement for shaw I believe.

True thought Jones might get it though.

Just dont get the Towers inclusion, he gives us very little. I get the he is quick but seriously get the pill more than 5 times a game or GTFO. The Membrey snub seems odd but maybe internally they have a plan for him leading into next year or maybe he has already said he is out of there at the end of the year and thats why they wont play him? Dunno just some scenarios thrown up there for thoughts.

Good to see players getting a break.

I'm excited to see how Biggs goes. I don't see the reserves so I'm keen to see if he's on the verge of pulling another Cunningham-like jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back